Chimchar Forums
Weavile with Egg moves? 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Weavile with Egg moves? 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you ready for a battle?

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatSearch

Weavile with Egg moves?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Weavile with Egg moves? Empty
PostSubject: Weavile with Egg moves?   Weavile with Egg moves? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 2:29 pm

How do I get a Sneasal with Ice punch and Pursuit?
Back to top Go down
Prof. Oak
Prof. Oak

Number of posts : 156

PostSubject: Re: Weavile with Egg moves?   Weavile with Egg moves? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 3:06 pm

Beaner wrote:
How do I get a Sneasal with Ice punch and Pursuit?

I think we went over this before lol

The only way is to have a male Smeargle that sketch'd the moves Ice Punch and Pursuit. Have it then breed with a female Sneasal and voila! You have a Sneasel with both moves.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weavile with Egg moves?   Weavile with Egg moves? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 6:23 pm

I heard that you can get it by having a Hitmonchan with Pursuit and Ice Punch and breeding with a Lopunny or Bunery. Then breed Bunery with Sneasal.
Back to top Go down
Prof. Oak
Prof. Oak

Number of posts : 156

PostSubject: Re: Weavile with Egg moves?   Weavile with Egg moves? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 9:40 am

Beaner wrote:
I heard that you can get it by having a Hitmonchan with Pursuit and Ice Punch and breeding with a Lopunny or Bunery. Then breed Bunery with Sneasal.

Buneary or Lopunny cannot learn Pursuit. As I said, they only way is to breed Smeargle and Sneasel.
Back to top Go down
Raked Leaves
Raked Leaves

Number of posts : 368
Misc. Info : Sasquatch1196

PostSubject: oak is right   Weavile with Egg moves? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 12:48 pm

oak is so right i have tried the lopunny way and it dosnt work it made me so mad but the smeargle way is the only way
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weavile with Egg moves?   Weavile with Egg moves? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 1:18 pm

This is gonna be really hard. Smeargles are rare to find.
Back to top Go down
dirtshark

Number of posts : 44

PostSubject: Re: Weavile with Egg moves?   Weavile with Egg moves? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 8:18 pm

i have a smeargle
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weavile with Egg moves?   Weavile with Egg moves? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 9:08 pm

How do you catch them and where?
Back to top Go down
dirtshark

Number of posts : 44

PostSubject: Re: Weavile with Egg moves?   Weavile with Egg moves? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 12:25 am

idk i used poke radar in a weird place i can trade it to you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weavile with Egg moves?   Weavile with Egg moves? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 11:14 am

No its ok. I know where to find them. And I have an idea how to sketch the moves easy. I'll get in a double battle with Smealge and Hitmonchan because he can learn both moves.Then make him hit Smeargle and sketch the moves. Its easy.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Man

Number of posts : 448

PostSubject: Re: Weavile with Egg moves?   Weavile with Egg moves? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 7:01 pm

if you still need Sensel, i can breed one for you

Monkey
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weavile with Egg moves?   Weavile with Egg moves? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 7:57 pm

No its ok. I'm not going to get it with Pursuit just Ice Punch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weavile with Egg moves?   Weavile with Egg moves? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weavile with Egg moves?
Page 1 of 1