Chimchar Forums
how to get shinys by chaining 349-1
Chimchar Forums
how to get shinys by chaining 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you ready for a battle?

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatSearch

how to get shinys by chaining

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
dragontrainergirl
dragontrainergirl

Number of posts : 353

how to get shinys by chaining Empty
PostSubject: how to get shinys by chaining   how to get shinys by chaining I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 6:18 am

this method to get shinys is called chaining
the aim is to see as many of the same species of pokemon, this is called a chain, if you see a pokemon of a diffrent species you have broke the chain and have to start agian. after a while you get a shiny ( it takes forever though)
firstly youll need
a lot of max repels (A LOT)
a lot of pokeballs
a pokerader
a lot of spare time!

step 1
find a patch of long grass to look for pokemon in.
use your repel then use your pokerader. the grass should wiggle, go to the patch of grass that is far away from you and not next to other wiggling patches and seven steps away. you should find a pokemon for example bidoof, you must make it faint, dont run away, then after the battle the grass around you should wiggle agian. go to the one far away from you and not next to others, you should find another bidoof, defeat it and the grass should wiggle agian, continue doing this
if you found a pokemon that is a diffrent species example starly, you have to repeat step 1 agian because it broke the chain.

step 2
after a long time ( REALLY LONG TIME!!) you will come across a patch of grass that wiggles BUT in a diffrent colour! that means its a shiny, go to that patch and youll discover a SHINY POKEMON!!! (gasp) Shocked
catch it and you have your shiny pokemon!
but this takes forever so yeah..... but it worked for me because now i have a shiny eevee!! (its soo cute)

hope this helps!
if you dont understand post a reply.
Back to top Go down
Dragongymboy
Dragongymboy

Number of posts : 657
Location : Karratha, Western Australia, Australia, Earth ...(I could go on and on)
Misc. Info : EVIL PERSON

PostSubject: Re: how to get shinys by chaining   how to get shinys by chaining I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 1:38 am

it does work i owe all my shinys to the pokeradar i have caught around 26 shinys in diamond it is quite easy

but dont try chaining gible it is painful lol!

hazza drunken
Back to top Go down
Bea
Bea

Number of posts : 128

PostSubject: Re: how to get shinys by chaining   how to get shinys by chaining I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 8:19 am

Please do not revive old topics
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Thomas

Number of posts : 52

PostSubject: Re: how to get shinys by chaining   how to get shinys by chaining I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 9:13 am

Lol.
But this might actually be useful for the uneducated on the forum. Chaining is a method of getting shinies easier for shiny collectors and this emthods proves best for doing it. It WAS the real reason for the PokéRadar anyway, especially since Dawn / Lucas actually tells you to watch out for shiny patches.
Yo could probably google for a better guide, no offense DTG, but if you want something simple, this one's basically correct and rather usable for chaining.
Back to top Go down
Dragongymboy
Dragongymboy

Number of posts : 657
Location : Karratha, Western Australia, Australia, Earth ...(I could go on and on)
Misc. Info : EVIL PERSON

PostSubject: Re: how to get shinys by chaining   how to get shinys by chaining I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 10:33 pm

Bea wrote:
Please do not revive old topics

i didn't notice it was an old topic apologies

and i really don't mean any offence at all but Bea who made you a moderator
Back to top Go down
Bea
Bea

Number of posts : 128

PostSubject: Re: how to get shinys by chaining   how to get shinys by chaining I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 8:30 am

sorry. im not trying to be a mod. im just trying to keep the rules in tact. you get what i am saying. sorry again Razz
Back to top Go down
King
King

Number of posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: how to get shinys by chaining   how to get shinys by chaining I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 2:32 pm

Yea it works
i got a shiny porygon by doin that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how to get shinys by chaining   how to get shinys by chaining I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

how to get shinys by chaining
Page 1 of 1