Chimchar Forums
I really need so say this... 349-1
Chimchar Forums
I really need so say this... 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you ready for a battle?

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatSearch

I really need so say this...

Go down 
+4
FLOOD
Monkey
Prof. Slowfreak
Mr.Man
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.Man

Number of posts : 448

I really need so say this... Empty
PostSubject: I really need so say this...   I really need so say this... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 10:10 pm

Hey this post goes out to Alex. Dude, I was being really childish these past few weeks, and I'm sorry. I'll admit, I probably went a little over board with making fun of you, and I need to say sorry. Hope we can be friends soon. =D

Monkey
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I really need so say this...   I really need so say this... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 10:19 pm

Not only have you been disrespectful but so has Chimchar and Lennard. Chimchar talks crap on me on Shoddy and so does Lennard.
Back to top Go down
Prof. Slowfreak
Prof. Slowfreak

Number of posts : 802
Misc. Info : Hello

PostSubject: Re: I really need so say this...   I really need so say this... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 2:04 am

yeah luigi maybe i havent as bad as the three mentioned but i was kind of a jerk yesterday, sorry about that
Back to top Go down
Monkey
Owner
Owner
Monkey

Number of posts : 1800
Misc. Info : humor of the glory days:
[17:53:38] Shitface : monkey is a redhead too
[17:53:47] Shitface : and so is caiite
[17:53:50] Shitface : and so is tom
[17:54:19] MonkeyJR : Shitface i bald <---LOL!

PostSubject: Re: I really need so say this...   I really need so say this... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 8:52 am

That's because you are being a little bitch and saying you're the best and random annoying 12 year old crap. You also could have accepted Monkey's apology rather then dragging Lenn and I into this. I realize i disrespect you, but it's intentional. want me to respect you? Earn what little respect i had for you before back.
Back to top Go down
FLOOD
FLOOD

Number of posts : 46

PostSubject: Re: I really need so say this...   I really need so say this... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 11:58 am

CHIMCHAR watch the language and god To many INTERNET fights dont forget to put extra Frownin Faces! Sad lol! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I really need so say this...   I really need so say this... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 12:59 pm

man i hate kids like you, if what chicmhar says is true you must have won much here. Since i'm new wanna fight me you brat?
Word of edvice: Leave insted of making people feel bad. Man if it was up to me i would have baned you
They talk crap about you beacuse you act like a bitch who want pittey.
I dont know why Monkey bothers saying sorry to you!
Back to top Go down
Maple_Syrupp
Maple_Syrupp

Number of posts : 224

PostSubject: Re: I really need so say this...   I really need so say this... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 3:25 pm

Can we all just drop this!! You guys are acting like dicks.
Back to top Go down
Stallica
Stallica

Number of posts : 101

PostSubject: Re: I really need so say this...   I really need so say this... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 4:18 pm

OK guys I know I dont post much anymore but this is really disheartening to see two friends go at each other. Let's just let bygones be bygones (yoda commands it).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I really need so say this...   I really need so say this... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 6:13 pm

I'm only going to do it because Stallica said so.
Back to top Go down
Ray EZ

Number of posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: I really need so say this...   I really need so say this... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 1:02 pm

OK uh...Big Ups To Monkey and Alex I hope you guys work things out, thats first off. Second of all, If Luigi has Chimchar on his HATE LIST...Why in the HELL is he still on CHIMCHAR's Website!...I know this is probably a bad thing to ay but I think Luigi should just LEAVE!....((oh and BTW, add me to your Hate List)) THANKS| YOU! lmao

((Chimchar Rules!)) lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I really need so say this...   I really need so say this... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 1:15 pm

I believe I have freedom of speech and I can put him if I feel like it due to that and because I live in the US.
Back to top Go down
Monkey
Owner
Owner
Monkey

PostSubject: Re: I really need so say this...   I really need so say this... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 1:26 pm

oh for flip sake...

..and technically it's not speech.
Back to top Go down
Caitie

Number of posts : 61

PostSubject: Re: I really need so say this...   I really need so say this... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 1:45 pm

People may have freedom of speech, but when it goes to the point of annoying a whole website I think you need a personality check.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Man

PostSubject: Re: I really need so say this...   I really need so say this... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 3:14 pm

guys this post was ment to be a good thing...but Alex and Chimchar you guys made it worse, would a mod. or admin please just delete it

Monkey
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I really need so say this...   I really need so say this... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 3:33 pm

I didn't make it worse I just made my point.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Man

PostSubject: Re: I really need so say this...   I really need so say this... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 3:41 pm

ok listen up Alex and Drew!
either you two stop arguing on this forum, or i'm leaving, you to have till friday to decide what you want...a member or being right

Monkey
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I really need so say this...   I really need so say this... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 3:46 pm

I'm stopping.
Back to top Go down
Monkey
Owner
Owner
Monkey

PostSubject: Re: I really need so say this...   I really need so say this... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 8:34 pm

i din't think it was that serious but i'm done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I really need so say this...   I really need so say this... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I really need so say this...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chimchar Forums :: Miscellaneous :: Archives :: Archives(2008)-
Jump to:  
Forumotion's free forums | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com