Chimchar Forums
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you ready for a battle?

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatSearch

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2

Go down 
+3
Gary Oak
dragontrainergirl
Jordan
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Jordan
Jordan

Number of posts : 613

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2 Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 3:28 pm

Anyone have it post your FC

5284-3243-1877
Back to top Go down
dragontrainergirl
dragontrainergirl

Number of posts : 353

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 3:41 am

I dont know my fc code but can anyone help me with the last dungeon!! im up to the tower with dialga in it!! and i cant pass it because my team sucks!!
Back to top Go down
Gary Oak
Gary Oak

Number of posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 3:49 am

I dont have my FC yet but ill get it in a day or so. and dragontrainergirl the last dungeon is a real bitch but all you need to beat it is a few reviver seeds and luck. heaps of luck.
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Jordan

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 1:08 pm

i hate this game now lol im in the Dungeon trying to defeat Kobuto or what ever its name is and on my way up there Dewgong or whatever keeps using SHeer Cold and i keep dying... Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Gary Oak
Gary Oak

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 12:28 am

dont give up so easily man. as i said before luck has a big part in this game. its a highly furustrating but highly rewarding game. just soldier on
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Jordan

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 12:52 am

Yea im on chapter 19 and on the last tower on that chapter i think and i keep dying on the 7th floor because of Monster Houses
Back to top Go down
dragontrainergirl
dragontrainergirl

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 6:31 am

YAHHHHH! I FINALY PASSED THE TOWER lol, i defeted dialga in one attack Shocked i was so shocked! lol, now i cant pass the graduation thingy RARW!
those monster houses annoy me lol, make sure you have some usefull orbs! they help with monster houses
Back to top Go down
Gary Oak
Gary Oak

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 11:00 am

foe-hold and petrify orbs are your best friend in monster houses. the graduation exam is a royal pain but if you have at least one attack that affects the whole room. eg, vacuum-cut or discharge. you should breeze through it.
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Jordan

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 1:23 pm

dragontrainergirl wrote:
YAHHHHH! I FINALY PASSED THE TOWER lol, i defeted dialga in one attack Shocked i was so shocked! lol, now i cant pass the graduation thingy RARW!
those monster houses annoy me lol, make sure you have some usefull orbs! they help with monster houses

What Attack did you use
Back to top Go down
dragontrainergirl
dragontrainergirl

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 12:38 am

i used dig and it was a critcal hit (yeah!) because dialga is a dragon/steel type Very Happy and my partner used a sleep seed on it, in the game im a torchic and my partner is a piplup, ive passed graduation now, dose anyone know if you can ever evolve?? i really want to be a blazekin insted of a cruddy torchic!!
i just thought id post these because they help a lot

Wonder mail generator

http://www.upokecenter.com/games/dungeon2/guides/wondermail.php

make the mission as you like it then press GENERATE! you can get a lot of recruitments this way Very Happy

A-OK generator

Have you ever been deep in a dungeon when you faint, and have no one to rescue you? No problem. Using this generator, you can get an a-ok code for rescuing yourself.

http://www.upokecenter.com/games/dungeon/guides/sosmail.php

make the password to your liking then generate it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Jordan

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 3:48 am

i finally Beat Dailga

What are you guys FC for the game?
Back to top Go down
90s
90s

Number of posts : 256
Misc. Info : Mario Kart- 1762-3071-5979
PMD2 Darkness- 0130-2105-7646
pearl- 3995-2976-3193
diamond- N/A
platinum- 3051-3684-9107
brawl- 3222-5259-8614
gamertag- Street Schark

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 4:30 pm

yes you can evolve but you have to do some more missions
Back to top Go down
dragontrainergirl
dragontrainergirl

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 3:54 am

YAY! which ones do i have to finish? im up to the blizzard mountain....or whatever.....lol
Back to top Go down
Monkey
Owner
Owner
Monkey

Number of posts : 1800
Misc. Info : humor of the glory days:
[17:53:38] Shitface : monkey is a redhead too
[17:53:47] Shitface : and so is caiite
[17:53:50] Shitface : and so is tom
[17:54:19] MonkeyJR : Shitface i bald <---LOL!

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 6:40 pm

I beat DIalga!! Finally...
Back to top Go down
BuG
BuG

Number of posts : 164

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 11:09 pm

does this game give you any pokeomon to transfer to your dimond/pearl like the some of the other pokemon games do?
Back to top Go down
Mr.Man

Number of posts : 448

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 11:15 pm

no

Monkey
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Jordan

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 12:54 am

Could you guys post your FC's now
Back to top Go down
dragontrainergirl
dragontrainergirl

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 2:51 am

No it does not lol, i wish it did! you could get so many pokemon from that game lol
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Jordan

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 3:26 am

WELL GO GET IT!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2
Page 1 of 1