Chimchar Forums
Dragons drawing school!! 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Dragons drawing school!! 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you ready for a battle?

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatSearch

Dragons drawing school!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
dragontrainergirl
dragontrainergirl

Number of posts : 353

Dragons drawing school!! Empty
PostSubject: Dragons drawing school!!   Dragons drawing school!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 2:37 am

Hey everyone! ill be teaching you how to draw! tell me what you wish to draw and i will show you! i can draw EVERYTHING (many years of drawing)
i can draw every pokemon
manga/anime (japanese style of drawing people, if you dont know what it is google it Very Happy)
dragons (my fave:D)
ANYTHING!
just not realistic people (im crap at that)
please tell me what you want to learn to draw
NO i will not draw things for you!!!
I kinda made these on paint so they look crap but if i drew them it would be hard to understand
Dragon/Head
step 1.
draw a circle

Step 2. draw a rectangle near the bottom of the circle

step 3. join the top of the circle to the rectangle.

step 4. on the top of the rectangle inside the circle draw the eyebrow for the dragon, this will be the guide for the eye

step 5. from the end of the eyebrow draw a line on an angle and attach it to the top of the rectangle

step 6. draw the nose of the dragon, make sure it stays in the rectangle.

step 7. rub out the rectangle and keep the nose you have just made

step8. draw a small circle on the top right of the big circle, now draw the horns on the dragons head, these can be any shape,

step 9. add spikes to the dragon and then draw over the pencil with pen,

step 10. rub out and TADA! you have yourself an awsome dragon!

soon you will get so good at drawing these that you wont need to draw all the circles and crap, i usually draw dragons without them!

ill add an example soon
[img]Dragons drawing school!! Drawin10[/img]
How to draw Naruto
1. same as before, draw a circle

2. Add head lines to it (ill add this soon Very Happy) but in short there the four lines you draw in the circle. draw a line through the middle of the circle and then draw the three lines across, the two lines near the top are close but the 3rd line is further down.

3 the two lines near the top are the guide lines for the eyes and the eyebrows and in this case also narutos headband. draw an arch that goes on the line but a little over, then make it thicker.

4 Draw the bottom of the eye and attach it to the arch you drew in step 3 then draw a circle inside each of the eyes then draw a smaller circle inside that. below the top line draw eyebrows bending inwards,

5 the 3rd line is where you draw the nose but above a bit because naruto's face is diffrent and the mouth is a little under the line.

6 Draw an oval that begins from the 3rd line, this is the hair guide line.

7 draw Narutos headband, the bottom of the head band should be where the top line is, draw it near the edge of the circle. it should look like its going around his head, the head band should go over Narutos eyebrows (im not going to draw the symbol on the head band because it is too hard to draw on paint).

8. draw spikey hair along the oval you drew, Narutos hair is spiker on the right then the left Very Happy

9. Draw his ......3 wisker thingys (i dont know what they are) or lines on his face

10, trace with a pen and TADA youve got yourself a naruto head Very Happy
it looks bad because i drew it on paint lol
if anyone can find a program that makes this easier PLEASE TELL ME this took me a whole day to make lol now im tired Sleep

Im going to add...
how to draw a basic manga head and head lines
gaara and Gaaras inner demon
shippo
and much more Very Happy
Keep drawing <3~
[img]Dragons drawing school!! Howtod10[/img]

Last edited by dragontrainergirl on Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:13 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Jordan

Number of posts : 613

PostSubject: Re: Dragons drawing school!!   Dragons drawing school!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 2:52 am

I would like to draw someone manga cause idk lol i just want to learn how to draw Anyone from manga thats cool i guess
Back to top Go down
dragontrainergirl
dragontrainergirl

PostSubject: Re: Dragons drawing school!!   Dragons drawing school!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 6:49 am

It dosent need to be from a tv show, Ill just show you how to draw a basic manga person, then i will teach how to draw ones from tv shows like naruto
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Jordan

PostSubject: Re: Dragons drawing school!!   Dragons drawing school!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 4:01 pm

Ok so which person
Back to top Go down
dragontrainergirl
dragontrainergirl

PostSubject: Re: Dragons drawing school!!   Dragons drawing school!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 3:52 am

Well its just how to draw manga, not from a tv show, but im going to show how to draw Tv show ones as well like naruto or dragonballZ,
im also going to show you how to draw the ninetailed fox from naruto Very Happy i like things that look feirce for some reason.....like dragons lol
well anyway if there is anything you want to learn to draw ill post it soon! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Jordan

PostSubject: Re: Dragons drawing school!!   Dragons drawing school!! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 4:07 am

I KNOW WHAT I WANT TO DRAW!!! Kirara she is so cool from Inuyasha and after Kirara i want to draw Shippo
Back to top Go down
dragontrainergirl
dragontrainergirl

PostSubject: Re: Dragons drawing school!!   Dragons drawing school!! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 5:54 am

Shippo & Kirara are the the cutest things on Inuyasha! sure ill teach you how to draw them!

i will have the drawing guides up soon

so far i have

Naruto
Dragon heads
Guide to draw basic manga head
Head lineing

and im working on
Kirara
Shippo
ichigo (from bleach)
gaara
whatever gaaras inner demon is called (i forgot)
Nine tailed fox
Edward (from Full Metal Alchemist)
Goku (from DBZ)

if anyone has any requests please ask Very Happy
i can draw EVERYTHING~ (not really lol)
Back to top Go down
Raked Leaves
Raked Leaves

Number of posts : 368
Misc. Info : Sasquatch1196

PostSubject: cool   Dragons drawing school!! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 9:00 am

i think its cool that ur doing this but ill just w8 until the garra ones are done

awesome lol

Last edited by drake_fake44 on Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dragontrainergirl
dragontrainergirl

PostSubject: Re: Dragons drawing school!!   Dragons drawing school!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 4:19 am

I have added Naruto and How to draw dragon heads Very Happy

Last edited by dragontrainergirl on Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:19 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Lol i typed addid! :D)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dragons drawing school!!   Dragons drawing school!! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 6:26 am

hey you have talent.
You may even get your own story someday
HIGHFIVE! lol
Back to top Go down
Prof. Slowfreak
Prof. Slowfreak

Number of posts : 802
Misc. Info : Hello

PostSubject: Re: Dragons drawing school!!   Dragons drawing school!! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 12:11 pm

the naruto one looks really good!

good work DTG
Back to top Go down
dragontrainergirl
dragontrainergirl

PostSubject: Re: Dragons drawing school!!   Dragons drawing school!! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 3:33 am

Thank you soo much Very Happy
finaly people are posting lol, it looks crap because its on "paint" but im much better drawing it by hand lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dragons drawing school!!   Dragons drawing school!! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 1:32 pm

Hey draw sasuke next
Back to top Go down
Prof. Slowfreak
Prof. Slowfreak

PostSubject: Re: Dragons drawing school!!   Dragons drawing school!! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 9:08 pm

Can you show me how to draw a turtle crossed with a monkey?

that would be so awesome =P
Back to top Go down
Mr.Man

Number of posts : 448

PostSubject: Re: Dragons drawing school!!   Dragons drawing school!! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 9:33 pm

Prof. Slowfreak wrote:

epic idea

Monkey
Back to top Go down
Prof. Slowfreak
Prof. Slowfreak

PostSubject: Re: Dragons drawing school!!   Dragons drawing school!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 2:33 am

Prof. Slowfreak wrote:

Actually could you do a tutorial of a turtle on a monkey's body, then a monkey on a turtles body?
id actually pay (in pokmon) ot have those made lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragons drawing school!!   Dragons drawing school!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragons drawing school!!
Page 1 of 1