Chimchar Forums
Resigning form Moderator. 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Resigning form Moderator. 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you ready for a battle?

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatSearch

Resigning form Moderator.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.Man

Number of posts : 448

Resigning form Moderator. Empty
PostSubject: Resigning form Moderator.   Resigning form Moderator. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 8:16 pm

I have been thinking about this for a while and finally feel 100% sure on this. I have a few personal reasons, but basicly I don't get to do what I hoped to as a moderator, so I'm gonna drop it. As soon as an admin gets to the chatbox please demod me there aswell. Please don't tell me that I should rethink it, I did a lot of thinking. This job just isn't for me, don't worry I'll still be active, I'll still be a professor, and I'll still fight for the members here. Sorry about dropping the job Drew, it's just not what I thought it would be.

Monkey
Back to top Go down
Dragongymboy
Dragongymboy

Number of posts : 657
Location : Karratha, Western Australia, Australia, Earth ...(I could go on and on)
Misc. Info : EVIL PERSON

PostSubject: Re: Resigning form Moderator.   Resigning form Moderator. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 9:37 pm

ooh that's sad Sad what do you mean though about the job not being what you thought?
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Jordan

Number of posts : 613

PostSubject: Re: Resigning form Moderator.   Resigning form Moderator. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 11:25 pm

We will miss you as Mod you were a good one
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resigning form Moderator.   Resigning form Moderator. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Resigning form Moderator.
Page 1 of 1