Chimchar Forums
Why, people, why? 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Why, people, why? 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you ready for a battle?

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatSearch

Why, people, why?

Go down 
+3
Jordan
MuFc Ry
Prof. Slowfreak
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Prof. Slowfreak
Prof. Slowfreak

Number of posts : 802
Misc. Info : Hello

Why, people, why? Empty
PostSubject: Why, people, why?   Why, people, why? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 12:59 am

Stop.
Just Stop.

Were loosing a beloved member, and one of my dearest friends.

This is not the site i came to when i joined.

Hates in teh air, and i can see it

But cant we just spray some febreeze and make it disappear?

We dont need this.

None of you probably care, but if i see anymore of this, im going down the road monkey took.

I dont care what you have to say, its the internet, fighting on here is stupid.

Just stop. Stop.

Go buy some febreeze, and stop.
Back to top Go down
MuFc Ry
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
MuFc Ry

Number of posts : 282

Why, people, why? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why, people, why?   Why, people, why? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 1:08 am

slow plz dont leave aswell. i think admins and mods shud clamp down on the people how are starting the fights and like give them a 2 day ban
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Jordan

Number of posts : 613

Why, people, why? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why, people, why?   Why, people, why? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 2:14 am

OMFG is something wrong with you people? People are going to fight get over it, the fights dont last very long. Everyone here is leaving over a couple of fights and i know the people who are leaving fight too ive seen them. Example: Your in a fight at school, are you going to leave the school? NO!! And if you do the next school you go to is still going to have fights. NO ONE and i Repeat NO ONE is not going to fight in there life, if someone told you that they never had a fight they are lying.
So if your leaving go ahead im not going to stop you, but i will let you know your leaving for a VERY Ignorant reason.

Now i have to make this into a topic
Back to top Go down
dragontrainergirl
dragontrainergirl

Number of posts : 353

Why, people, why? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why, people, why?   Why, people, why? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 2:21 am

Jordan wrote:
OMFG is something wrong with you people? People are going to fight get over it, the fights dont last very long. Everyone here is leaving over a couple of fights and i know the people who are leaving fight too ive seen them. Example: Your in a fight at school, are you going to leave the school? NO!! And if you do the next school you go to is still going to have fights. NO ONE and i Repeat NO ONE is not going to fight in there life, if someone told you that they never had a fight they are lying.
So if your leaving go ahead im not going to stop you, but i will let you know your leaving for a VERY Ignorant reason.

i know the fights are very short but still we shouldent fight over stupid crap! and its not every once in a while! its happning OVER and OVER!!!
were only leaving because we dont want to be a part of it ok,
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Jordan

Why, people, why? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why, people, why?   Why, people, why? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 2:23 am

dragontrainergirl wrote:
Jordan wrote:

i know the fights are very short but still we shouldent fight over stupid crap! and its not every once in a while! its happning OVER and OVER!!!
were only leaving because we dont want to be a part of it ok,

DTg thats still very ignorant to me, who leaves over a fight and how many fights where there this week? if there was about 1-2 thats nothing, if the same people are fighting just talk to them individual.

Go here and read this

https://chimchar.forumotion.com/general-discussion-f11/leaving-for-a-dumb-reason-here-is-what-i-have-to-say-t573.htm
Back to top Go down
Garrett

Number of posts : 19

Why, people, why? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why, people, why?   Why, people, why? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 1:34 pm

I can't take this...Slow! If you leave, I don't know what i'll do! Your an irreplaceable friend. The FIRST I made on this site. Please don't go. I'm with you all the way on how everyone fighting over silly, stupid reasons should stop right away. It's horrible and it makes the site look ugly. *Sprays Febreeze* Don't leave just cuz there are heated discussions in the site. Everyone has disagreements at some point.
Back to top Go down
Stallica
Stallica

Number of posts : 101

Why, people, why? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why, people, why?   Why, people, why? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 8:16 pm

Hey guys, just chill. fights like this aren't old, they've happened numerous times in the past and it turns out 99% of the people who said they were leaving kept coming back. I don't exactly know what the hell is going on because my time for the next 2 years will be dedicated to my studies and career; but, I know Monkey loves this site, and when things cool off he'll return. We'll be waiting muahahaha
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Jordan

Why, people, why? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why, people, why?   Why, people, why? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 8:40 pm

Prof. Slowfreak wrote:

None of you probably care, but if i see anymore of this, im going down the road monkey took.

SLow, i dont know why your letting people to stop fighting i know youve been in a fight here, well i think you have been.
Back to top Go down
Dragongymboy
Dragongymboy

Number of posts : 657
Location : Karratha, Western Australia, Australia, Earth ...(I could go on and on)
Misc. Info : EVIL PERSON

Why, people, why? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why, people, why?   Why, people, why? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 5:39 am

wtf? (what the fishpaste)

ok people i've come to the conclusion that all this talk of fighting is making more fights all these "boohoo im leavings"(no offence to anyone there) are causing more fights than they where supposed to resolve it's pissing me off please stop it i've stopped making my pokemon crossbreeds because of it.

i have an idea! we ban everyone that fights for three days and if they contiue to fight then they are deleted i know it's harsh but they're not banned they can sign up again!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Why, people, why? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why, people, why?   Why, people, why? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why, people, why?
Page 1 of 1