Chimchar Forums
A response to S-face's spam post. 349-1
Chimchar Forums
A response to S-face's spam post. 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you ready for a battle?

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatSearch

A response to S-face's spam post.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Prof. Slowfreak
Prof. Slowfreak

Number of posts : 802
Misc. Info : Hello

A response to S-face's spam post. Empty
PostSubject: A response to S-face's spam post.   A response to S-face's spam post. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 1:25 am

ok i didnt know where to post this.

This is a response to S-face's post on spamming.

So recently..PEOPLE have been spamming...then spamming to tell them to stop spamming....then spamming to tell them that they are sorry for spamming.

It's sometimes funny...but really annoying to see "new posts" turn out as some crap spam message.

Another thing. The Site isnt about who can have the most posts!!!!!!!!!!
Its about POKEMON AND THINGS RELATING TO IT!!!

No one cares if you have 124235253 posts. Its just really annoying to see 700 topics revived and posted on by people who dont have anything useful to say. (this is not just one person. Im directing this to teh site..and its members *cough*)

If thats the reason...then please stop. Topics are made for people to ask questions...or state news.

If i say.."can someone help me with algebra 3-4 homework"
and you say "oh i had this really cool math teacher in 2nd grade" or "wow thats hard"

I wanted to know how to do fricken math homework. I could really care less about how cool your math teacher was...

So please. stay to subject. I swear. Spam here is like global warming out in teh world. So please make sure you have something good to say before you post..

-Thank you everyone for reading this.
Back to top Go down
Dragongymboy
Dragongymboy

Number of posts : 657
Location : Karratha, Western Australia, Australia, Earth ...(I could go on and on)
Misc. Info : EVIL PERSON

PostSubject: Re: A response to S-face's spam post.   A response to S-face's spam post. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 4:11 am

i will admit that i posted on old topics but not to posting pointless messages.
but i'm over it now.
Back to top Go down
meowmeowmeow
meowmeowmeow

Number of posts : 306

PostSubject: Re: A response to S-face's spam post.   A response to S-face's spam post. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 8:00 am

sorry that was a little annoying......

i think everyone spams to a degree but there is a limit to it
if you have something humerous to say then fine
if everyone holds the temptation of yelling squirrel in a discussion about the properties of caterpie
we will be set lol
i also agree about the 'your spamming comments'
duh.
i mean like everyone wasnt aware already.

ps
sorry for any one ive annoyed with spam... i just have random thoughts
xoxox
Back to top Go down
Prof. Poseidon

Number of posts : 676

PostSubject: Re: A response to S-face's spam post.   A response to S-face's spam post. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 11:29 am

Hazza in a thread about stopping spam and apologizing for spamming which is considered spam you spam? rofl but anyways I agree Slow and the focus has been turning more towards the general discussion threads as well and it gets tiring when I look and there are 10 new threads 3 of which have meaning o.O no offense to anyone btw.
Back to top Go down
Dragongymboy
Dragongymboy

Location : Karratha, Western Australia, Australia, Earth ...(I could go on and on)

PostSubject: Re: A response to S-face's spam post.   A response to S-face's spam post. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 7:14 pm

Lennard wrote:
Hazza in a thread about stopping spam and apologizing for spamming which is considered spam you spam? rofl but anyways I agree Slow and the focus has been turning more towards the general discussion threads as well and it gets tiring when I look and there are 10 new threads 3 of which have meaning o.O no offense to anyone btw.

Lennard, as you must know by now I AM NOT AN IDIOT OR A SPAMMER, well at least by my own high standards.

1/2 what i say on this site is a joke to make people laugh and be happy, but i don't spam.

and had little if any connection to the ten new threads I haven't started a thread in weeks.
Back to top Go down
meowmeowmeow
meowmeowmeow

PostSubject: Re: A response to S-face's spam post.   A response to S-face's spam post. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 3:07 am

naww dont be mad hes just being humerous.
and maybe we need a clearer definition of what people are considering spam
for example hazza before said that he only did that post thing that once and he was over it. That seems to me to be conversational growth
its still about the topic am i right?

now if hazza had of started talking about peaches and their awesome ways then THAT would be spam.

if anyone thinks that they have a clearer or the proper meaning of spam then im willing to discuss but anoying comments dont come in the form of what hazza said to me.

and finally if something someone says annoys you for example lennerds comments on hazzas spamming
ignore it
come on were all over 12 we can be mature!!!

xoxoxoxox
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A response to S-face's spam post.   A response to S-face's spam post. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 11:46 am

I LIKE TURTLES!!!!
well ya thts spam xD i hate itn if u do spam plz stop i always look at new posts n to c it somthin like "I LIKE TURTLES!!!!!" it disappoints me even tho I LIKE TURTLES!!!
Back to top Go down
meowmeowmeow
meowmeowmeow

PostSubject: Re: A response to S-face's spam post.   A response to S-face's spam post. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 10:34 pm

hahahaha!!
see thats funny spam
AND ITS RELATED TO THE TOPIC lol
xoxoxox
Back to top Go down
Dragongymboy
Dragongymboy

PostSubject: Re: A response to S-face's spam post.   A response to S-face's spam post. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 10:55 pm

im am eating microwave melted soy-cheese with salt and pepper!

^^^^-SPAM-^^^^

that's is spam not what i was doing. i was posting.

but s-face told me i wasn't the only one breaking the rules which made me feel better! so maybe the one responsible for this post: https://chimchar.forumotion.com/general-discussion-f11/fhsjsoowirunvsjsmcjhfurjdksljdejjfdgf-t837.htm#6390

was the one doing all the spamming...idk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A response to S-face's spam post.   A response to S-face's spam post. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 12:44 am

meowmeowmeow wrote:
hahahaha!!
see thats funny spam
AND ITS RELATED TO THE TOPIC lol
xoxoxox

lol thx i was just tryin 2 use an example of spam for ppl tht dunno wht spam is lol just so happen it was funny

I LIKE TURTLES!
Back to top Go down
meowmeowmeow
meowmeowmeow

PostSubject: Re: A response to S-face's spam post.   A response to S-face's spam post. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 5:54 am

lol
this topic has lost all dignity haha

yup i do it heaps i cant help it but its always connected to the topic.
turtles are pretty cool.

xoxox
Back to top Go down
Prof. Slowfreak
Prof. Slowfreak

Number of posts : 802
Misc. Info : Hello

PostSubject: Re: A response to S-face's spam post.   A response to S-face's spam post. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 2:00 pm

Umm please everyone. I was just saying to stop please!

And hazza! i never directed this to you. so dont feel offended. everyone spams.
Back to top Go down
Dragongymboy
Dragongymboy

PostSubject: Re: A response to S-face's spam post.   A response to S-face's spam post. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 7:25 pm

okay then can this be locked/DELETED, please?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A response to S-face's spam post.   A response to S-face's spam post. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A response to S-face's spam post.
Page 1 of 1