Chimchar Forums
VOTE NO ON PROP 8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 349-1
Chimchar Forums
VOTE NO ON PROP 8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you ready for a battle?

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatSearch

VOTE NO ON PROP 8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+9
Monkey
Mr.Man
Caitie
dragontrainergirl
Raked Leaves
Jordan
Dragongymboy
Prof. Monk
Prof. Slowfreak
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jordan
Jordan

Number of posts : 613

VOTE NO ON PROP 8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: VOTE NO ON PROP 8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   VOTE NO ON PROP 8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 2:04 am

Lennard wrote:
Nah prop. 8 is about gay marriage, I don't see a problem with it they get married anyways and they'll continue being boyfriends plus it's discrimination.

Ok here is the thing that people think about all the time. THERE ARENT JUST GOING TO BE BOY FRIENDS! THERE WILL BE GIRL FIRENDS TOO!
Everyone think only about the guys being with other guys, but no one talks about girls being with other girls, do you guys not care about them and only care about the dudes?
Back to top Go down
Dragongymboy
Dragongymboy

Number of posts : 657
Location : Karratha, Western Australia, Australia, Earth ...(I could go on and on)
Misc. Info : EVIL PERSON

PostSubject: Re: VOTE NO ON PROP 8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   VOTE NO ON PROP 8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 4:31 am

no i think it's gays that sicken me more than the lesbians...shudder

some guys like lesbians though...i don't get it...
Back to top Go down
Caitie

Number of posts : 61

PostSubject: Re: VOTE NO ON PROP 8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   VOTE NO ON PROP 8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 5:12 am

For arguments sake, pretend I'm gay. Your wedding (as a straight person) is on May 23rd. Proposition 8 is against straight marriage. I decide that because my religion (with books written by humans who SAY they had divine intervention) says that straight people aren't meant to have the right to marry, I say I have to vote yes. How the hell would you feel?
Back to top Go down
DeadSoldier
DeadSoldier

Number of posts : 182
Misc. Info : Demonic

PostSubject: Re: VOTE NO ON PROP 8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   VOTE NO ON PROP 8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 6:27 am

Caitie wrote:
For arguments sake, pretend I'm gay. Your wedding (as a straight person) is on May 23rd. Proposition 8 is against straight marriage. I decide that because my religion (with books written by humans who SAY they had divine intervention) says that straight people aren't meant to have the right to marry, I say I have to vote yes. How the hell would you feel?

Caities posts are funnie, they make me laught a little inside =)
I aggre with this, I belive in god. And i am homofobic but the gay people are still human.The right to live and to get married works for all humans. And gay people are humans.
I used to think that to if you were gay you had an Illness, but now i see that humans are humans.And if a friend is gay she/he is still the same.A friend told me this once.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Man

Number of posts : 448

PostSubject: Re: VOTE NO ON PROP 8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   VOTE NO ON PROP 8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 9:59 am

Caitie, if your question was if i was striaight BUT most of the religious beleifs and laws said marriage is for same sex genders, then yes me and my lady friend shouldn't be allowed to get a "marriage" BUT a civil union where the same rights apply, just a different name
now say, i was gay, and the majority religious beleif and laws said marriage is for a man and a woman, then me being gay shouldn't be allowed to get "married" BUT allowed a civil union where the same rights apply
BECAUSE the same rights apply, everyone is still held as equals, words keep their meanings, and everyone, in theory, should be happy

Monkey
Back to top Go down
Raked Leaves
Raked Leaves

Number of posts : 368
Misc. Info : Sasquatch1196

PostSubject: well   VOTE NO ON PROP 8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 10:15 am

i dont have any religions i dont believe in god or anything like that but i really dont understand wat ppls problems are with gays they are just the same as us just they like the same sex
Back to top Go down
90s
90s

Number of posts : 256
Misc. Info : Mario Kart- 1762-3071-5979
PMD2 Darkness- 0130-2105-7646
pearl- 3995-2976-3193
diamond- N/A
platinum- 3051-3684-9107
brawl- 3222-5259-8614
gamertag- Street Schark

PostSubject: Re: VOTE NO ON PROP 8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   VOTE NO ON PROP 8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 5:12 pm

this might seen a little off topic but in the state I'm in we only have two props. so I'm wondering, do each states have different props
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Jordan

Number of posts : 613

PostSubject: Re: VOTE NO ON PROP 8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   VOTE NO ON PROP 8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 7:30 pm

Prop 8 didnt pass, Gay people cant get married anymore and the gay people who are arent married anymore.
Back to top Go down
Prof. Slowfreak
Prof. Slowfreak

Number of posts : 802
Misc. Info : Hello

PostSubject: Re: VOTE NO ON PROP 8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   VOTE NO ON PROP 8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 11:01 pm

i KNOW, stupid california...prop 8 got passed =(
Back to top Go down
Dragongymboy
Dragongymboy

Number of posts : 657
Location : Karratha, Western Australia, Australia, Earth ...(I could go on and on)
Misc. Info : EVIL PERSON

PostSubject: Re: VOTE NO ON PROP 8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   VOTE NO ON PROP 8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 11:34 pm

ok can we lock or delete this even though we did say some important and intelligent stuff here i don't want the newer younger members to go exploring and find this....if you know what i mean...
Back to top Go down
Monkey
Owner
Owner
Monkey

Number of posts : 1800
Misc. Info : humor of the glory days:
[17:53:38] Shitface : monkey is a redhead too
[17:53:47] Shitface : and so is caiite
[17:53:50] Shitface : and so is tom
[17:54:19] MonkeyJR : Shitface i bald <---LOL!

PostSubject: Re: VOTE NO ON PROP 8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   VOTE NO ON PROP 8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 8:49 am

since it's over i'm archiving.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VOTE NO ON PROP 8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   VOTE NO ON PROP 8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

VOTE NO ON PROP 8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2