Chimchar Forums
TechMaster's Pokemon Tools - Page 2 349-1
Chimchar Forums
TechMaster's Pokemon Tools - Page 2 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you ready for a battle?

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatSearch

TechMaster's Pokemon Tools

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dragongymboy
Dragongymboy

Number of posts : 657
Location : Karratha, Western Australia, Australia, Earth ...(I could go on and on)
Misc. Info : EVIL PERSON

TechMaster's Pokemon Tools - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TechMaster's Pokemon Tools   TechMaster's Pokemon Tools - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 9:00 pm

ok i will not misuse it...i will leave the destruction of the earth to the vogons.....and i'll send you everything i do!Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Splitlocked
Splitlocked

Number of posts : 82

PostSubject: Re: TechMaster's Pokemon Tools   TechMaster's Pokemon Tools - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 12:05 pm

Any results with mGUI yet?
Back to top Go down
Dragongymboy
Dragongymboy

Location : Karratha, Western Australia, Australia, Earth ...(I could go on and on)

PostSubject: Re: TechMaster's Pokemon Tools   TechMaster's Pokemon Tools - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 10:46 pm

no results with mGUI.....it has been gay to work with...and now i'm back on the net I'm looking for a replacement.....calling your source code invalid......what a gay program....
Back to top Go down
Splitlocked
Splitlocked

PostSubject: Re: TechMaster's Pokemon Tools   TechMaster's Pokemon Tools - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 1:58 pm

lol invalid Smile
What compiler are you using?
Back to top Go down
Dragongymboy
Dragongymboy

PostSubject: Re: TechMaster's Pokemon Tools   TechMaster's Pokemon Tools - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 10:08 pm

......i have to comile it...? i just gave it the scource code.....lol oops...noobish me.....well what compiler should i use oh wonderful not so noobish norwegian?
Back to top Go down
Splitlocked
Splitlocked

PostSubject: Re: TechMaster's Pokemon Tools   TechMaster's Pokemon Tools - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 2:40 pm

Laughing
The best of all compilers are GCC (GNU Compiler Collection), but it is originaly made
for Linux and is not so easy to setup on Windows rigs. I use DMC (Digital Mars C/C++ Compiler)
when running Windows and GCC when going Linux. The only reason I use DMC is that it was the first
I found when searching DOWNLOAD.COM for compilers.
Using GCC natively in Windows.

If you are going to be a developer, then you should start using Linux. You'll eventualy end up with it anyway.
Back to top Go down
Dragongymboy
Dragongymboy

PostSubject: Re: TechMaster's Pokemon Tools   TechMaster's Pokemon Tools - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 11:03 pm

i know you appear to detest windows.......and sometimes i do to...lol...but i would be stabbed in the throat with tiny pieces of broken windows if i put linux on any computers other than my little laptop who is not allowed on the net.....and i do have linux on that booting from an external hard drive...i don't know why my parents are so nazi about linux...i argue

how many people use linux compared to windows?

now how many of them are smart software developers who can patch their own open scource operating system and then post the patches on the net....

and because so many average noobs use windows.....you can easily break in and hack a windows operating system then post that on the net and use it to hack all the other noobs who use the generic operating system sold by the same shop who litterally gave them a working computer and in some cases installed it for them........soall they have to do is hit the power andlogon using a stupid password like their pets name or their spouse/childs name. click on the internet explorer and the moment it opens up go unprotected onto the i net to get hacked by someone else...

ok i'll argue tha to my father...and i'll download the linux one and the windows one.....
Back to top Go down
Splitlocked
Splitlocked

PostSubject: Re: TechMaster's Pokemon Tools   TechMaster's Pokemon Tools - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 9:22 am

[Ubuntu Linux vs. Windows Vista]
I don't know exactly how many use Linux compared to
Windows, but I think under 1% use Linux Sad
The reason is that Microsoft caught the market first.
Quote :
...i would be stabbed in the throat with tiny pieces of broken windows if i put linux on any computers other than my little laptop who is not allowed on the net...
Question Exclamation Question
Why would anyone have anything against Linux?
It may be less user-friendly for noobs, but with a price
difference of ~340$, and superior security and portability
it would be should be worth it.
[Ubuntu Linux vs. Windows Vista]
TechMaster's Pokemon Tools - Page 2 Amazoncom--WinVistaUlimate
TechMaster's Pokemon Tools - Page 2 Ibm-watchpad<--Linux Laughing
TechMaster's Pokemon Tools - Page 2 Linux-mobile<--Linux
Back to top Go down
Dragongymboy
Dragongymboy

PostSubject: Re: TechMaster's Pokemon Tools   TechMaster's Pokemon Tools - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 9:51 pm

i have nothing against linux...email my parents...lol no actually after i read your last post i convinced my dad to scrounge up some old computer pieces for me.....and then i can make my own linux computer...!....lol except i have a very poor idea of what goes where....

and lol to the watch thing!
Back to top Go down
Splitlocked
Splitlocked

PostSubject: Re: TechMaster's Pokemon Tools   TechMaster's Pokemon Tools - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 10:16 am

Nice!
To start off with I would choose Ubuntu as
your first distro, since I have heard a lot of
good critism towards it's user-friendlyness,
but of course it's your choice. Ubuntu is
based on Debian (meaning you can use
most Debian software with it), which I
started with, but is more user-friendly.

You can run Windows applications in Linux
through Wine, which you can install
with Synaptic, which is installed by default,
though you should not have the need to run
Windows apps at all.
Back to top Go down
Dragongymboy
Dragongymboy

PostSubject: Re: TechMaster's Pokemon Tools   TechMaster's Pokemon Tools - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 12:19 am

ok looks like a list to get started on.....lol,i'll get to work downloading those and taking them onto a cd....thanks...any other suggestions...as in computer minimum specifications for programming? but thanks anyways...
Back to top Go down
Splitlocked
Splitlocked

PostSubject: Re: TechMaster's Pokemon Tools   TechMaster's Pokemon Tools - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 1:35 pm

I assume your not going to be developing huge applications, so any specs would do, really.
(As long as you have enough HD to install the OS, of course.) The compiler/editor doesn't
need a lot of power. Specs are usually written of the home pages of the spesific OS.
I even used a laptop with 97MHz CUP and 12MB RAM @ Win95 and defect battery a while
ago Very Happy - found it in a trash container at the university Smile (crashed all the time... Win95 Evil or Very Mad ).
There are even distros for HD-less PCs, so I'm sure whatever rig you assemble will be OK.
Here is a good site to find out more about Linux.
Back to top Go down
Dragongymboy
Dragongymboy

PostSubject: Re: TechMaster's Pokemon Tools   TechMaster's Pokemon Tools - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 6:30 am

that's not what i wanted...i wanted encouragement to all out splurge on a a super fast processor and a 1TB hard drive...lol nvm ok thanks...i hate using slow computers....btw..your lucky about finding that computer.....
Back to top Go down
Splitlocked
Splitlocked

PostSubject: Re: TechMaster's Pokemon Tools   TechMaster's Pokemon Tools - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 11:58 am

For development you don't need that much power: I've a stationary with 1,2GHz CPU
and 750MB RAM and it works great for everything but games/graphics.
Buy new parts if you want to, but I wouldn't buy a 1TB disk, because you probably
wouldn't fill a 500GB one untill a 1TB disk is cheaper that a 500GB disk is today anyway.
Then if you bought a 500GB disk now, and a 1TB disk when the first is full, you would get
1,5TB for the same money, right? There will probably be better disks too, and mabye a
faster interface.
I don't know about you, but I'm look foreward to the new flash disks. Even now they
have a data transfere rate of 400MB/s.
I think the HD technology will be replaced by
flash disks in under a decade.
Back to top Go down
Dragongymboy
Dragongymboy

PostSubject: Re: TechMaster's Pokemon Tools   TechMaster's Pokemon Tools - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 11:12 pm

flash disks as in thumb drives and the like...?...because i have a 120gb ipod...and i doubt it actually has a hard drive in it.....lol and i'll take your suggestions...but i would like to run a couple of games on it too not huge ones...lol....just age of whatever...and maybe go on chimchar..!
Back to top Go down
Splitlocked
Splitlocked

PostSubject: Re: TechMaster's Pokemon Tools   TechMaster's Pokemon Tools - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 12:36 am

Flash disks as in flash drives used as massive
storage devices like HDs only using flash technology,
which makes them much faster as there is no physical
movements involved in reading/writing to the disk.
Quote :
Fusion-io's new ioDrive flash card promises ridiculous 800MB/sec (Read) and 600MB/sec (Write) sustained data transfer rates. That would mean performance on par with DRAM, which would be about a thousand times faster than any existing disk drive.
Some iPods do have HDs, while most have flash memory.
This technology is still needs a lot development.

Chimchar works fine in Firefox.
As for games, there are some good games made for
Linux, or originaly made for Linux. My favorite is
Super Tux Kart Very Happy (almost like mario kart).
There are shooters like Smokin' Guns (also for windows),
and strategy games like these...
You can find more games at HappyPenguin.org.
Back to top Go down
Dragongymboy
Dragongymboy

PostSubject: Re: TechMaster's Pokemon Tools   TechMaster's Pokemon Tools - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 7:39 am

well well you have an answer for everything don't you now?....lol ok but i meant like age of empires...could i install age of empires on the linux computer and play it?

because i want to design games like age of empires but it won't work if it won't work..lol
Back to top Go down
Splitlocked
Splitlocked

PostSubject: Re: TechMaster's Pokemon Tools   TechMaster's Pokemon Tools - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 8:23 am

It may work, but probably with some limitations.
There are plenty of games like Age of Empires
for Linux, so if it don't work then you would probably
find another one on HappyPenguin.org.
Back to top Go down
Dragongymboy
Dragongymboy

PostSubject: Re: TechMaster's Pokemon Tools   TechMaster's Pokemon Tools - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 9:21 pm

ok i give up i have no more questions about anything...lol no not really....i have one more thing.
you can sample my IP Changer Program! Very Happy. Just Copy the scource code below into a new .txt document and save as IP Changer.bat And congratulations the IP Changer is ready to use. Smile (NOTE This program will not change your ip if your ip is Static...I don't know whatit means exactly but it is annoying....)

@echo off
cls
echo Hazza1352's IP Changer.
echo ***Click the X to cancel***
pause
cls
ipconfig /flushdns
ipconfig /registerdns
ipconfig /setclassid
ipconfig /release
ipconfig /renew
cls
echo IP changed.
pause
Back to top Go down
Splitlocked
Splitlocked

PostSubject: Re: TechMaster's Pokemon Tools   TechMaster's Pokemon Tools - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 11:03 pm

Nice, but you forgot something:
Spoiler:
Here are the usage pages:
Spoiler:
For me it wouldn't work anyway, since I'm behind a router and my public IP is dynamic Sad .
I've been experimenting some with IP changing lately, 'cause my sister likes watching vidoes on Megavideo.com which allows only 72 minutes of free watching and then you have to wait a while. It blocks the IP, so I thought maybe I could change IP to bypass the block, but I haven't managed yet...

Last edited by TechMaster on Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:09 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Spelling...)
Back to top Go down
Dragongymboy
Dragongymboy

PostSubject: Re: TechMaster's Pokemon Tools   TechMaster's Pokemon Tools - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 7:33 am

...i got the same problem.......except on one of my computers i do not have this problem.....he is thecomputer with the routers software installed. and so when i need a new ip on that i use that program...and it works....so what doyou mean an adapter....it works does it not?

btw the other way to change your ip is to unplug the router then replug it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Splitlocked
Splitlocked

PostSubject: Re: TechMaster's Pokemon Tools   TechMaster's Pokemon Tools - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 10:49 am

By adapter I meant the PCI card that you plug your ethernet cable into (might be integrated as well).

It should work with only release and renew too, I think:
Code:
For Release and Renew, if no adapter name is specified, then the IP address
leases for all adapters bound to TCP/IP will be released or renewed.
Quote :
btw the other way to change your ip is to unplug the router then replug it.
That way you can only change your local IP, that is, behind your router+firewall. Anyone catching your IP publicaly will see all your computers behind your router as the same IP.
My local IP:
Code:
Ethernet adapter Intell Integrated Network Adapter:

Description . . . . . . . . . . . : Intel(R) PRO/1000 MT Network Connection
        Physical Address. . . . . . . . . : 00-19-B9-18-6D-6A
        Dhcp Enabled. . . . . . . . . . . : Yes
        Autoconfiguration Enabled . . . . : Yes
        IP Address. . . . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.0.142<--Local IP
        Subnet Mask . . . . . . . . . . . : 255.255.255.0
        Default Gateway . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.0.1  <--Router IP
        DHCP Server . . . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.0.1
        DNS Servers . . . . . . . . . . . : 217.13.7.140
        Lease Obtained. . . . . . . . . . : 02. februar 2009 03:50:03
        Lease Expires . . . . . . . . . . : 09. februar 2009 03:50:03
Public IP:
TechMaster's Pokemon Tools - Page 2 Ip_dis10

Oh, wait a minute... My IP is static - I wrote dynamic. That's why I can't change it. And you must have dynamic, as you can (if you're not talking 'bout local IP).
Back to top Go down
Dragongymboy
Dragongymboy

PostSubject: Re: TechMaster's Pokemon Tools   TechMaster's Pokemon Tools - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 8:51 pm

my router is a wireless one....and mine is static.....i assumed dynamic and static where the same. Very Happy Lol to me not pointing that out..... where do i download that program? (IP Discoverer?)

and what do you suggest i do to my scource code?
Back to top Go down
Splitlocked
Splitlocked

PostSubject: Re: TechMaster's Pokemon Tools   TechMaster's Pokemon Tools - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 1:39 pm

TechMaster's Pokemon Tools - Page 2 DlNowGrn(328.74KB) IP Discoverer

As for the code, I suggest this:
Code:
@echo off
color 0A (just for show-off 8D)
cls

echo Hazza1352's IP Changer, edited by TechMaster.
echo ***Click the X to cancel***
pause
cls

echo Flushing DNS Resolver cache...
ipconfig /flushdns
echo Done!

echo Releasing all network adapters...
echo Done!

ipconfig /release
echo Renewing IP...
ipconfig /renew
echo Done!

cls
echo New network info:
ipconfig
pause
I don't know why you should change DHCP class ID, maybe it is done to make the router see you as a different device?
In that case, you must specify an adapter and a class ID.

My output from the edited code:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Dragongymboy
Dragongymboy

PostSubject: Re: TechMaster's Pokemon Tools   TechMaster's Pokemon Tools - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 10:42 pm

wow....amazing....you can change the colours...!...lol

and i only found the commands on a list of commands on a website....don't shoot me for it.......

btw...the download link don't work for me....im felling too tired to make it work...i spent the last two hours chasing an escaped cockateil up a tree.....not fun... Evil or Very Mad
btw here is my output from your code. and a suggestion for the code:

Hazza1352's IP Changer, edited by TechMaster.
***Click the X to cancel***
Flushing DNS Resolver cache...
Windows IP Configuration
Successfully flushed the DNS Resolver Cache.
Done!
Releasing all network adapters...
Done!
Windows IP Configuration
An error occured while releasing interface Wireless Network Con
is denied.
No operation can be performed on Local Area Network Connection
media disconnected.
Renewing IP...
Windows IP Configuration
An error occurred while renewing interface Wireless Network Con
is denied.
No operation can be performed on Local Area Network Connection
media disconnected.
Done!
New network info:
Windows IP Configuration

Ethernet adapter Wireless Network Connection:
Connection-specific DNS Suffix . :
IP Address. . . . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.0.3
Subnet Mask . . . . . . . . . . . : 255.255.255.0
Default Gateway . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.0.1
Ethernet adapter Local Area Network Connection:
Media State . . . . . . . . . . . : Media disconnected

but one problem... 192.168.0.3,....don't i know that number from somewhere.......and i don't think i can change the routers gateway ip remotely......and i doubt mum will let me do this on her computer...so.....i hope it works for you!
Very Happy

but in other news...i think i got the GUI Situaton sorted........Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TechMaster's Pokemon Tools   TechMaster's Pokemon Tools - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TechMaster's Pokemon Tools
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next