Chimchar Forums
shoddy team soon to be made :)  help needed ! 349-1
Chimchar Forums
shoddy team soon to be made :)  help needed ! 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you ready for a battle?

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatSearch

shoddy team soon to be made :) help needed !

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sam !

Number of posts : 12

shoddy team soon to be made :)  help needed ! Empty
PostSubject: shoddy team soon to be made :) help needed !   shoddy team soon to be made :)  help needed ! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 9:40 am

well ive won a fair few battles with this team on shoddy , my main problem is swampert as i dont have anything to counter it the only pokemon i dont really use much is my probopass so id be interested in swapping him for a counter but something which can sr and is fairly bulky.
thanks well heres my team !

My lead Froslass
ability : snow cloak
nature : timid
item : focus sash
evs : 6 def , 252 spe, 252 spa
moves :
spikes
destiny bond
ice beam
taunt

abit about : this one messes up alot of leads and is guarenteed to get one layer of spikes out and forces switches which allows me to stop people setting up with taunt set some spikes ice beam if i can beat the poke then i destiny bond when i predict a ko on froslass which frustrates the hell out of battlers

He-Man ( Marowak )
ability : rock head
nature : adamant
item : thick club
evs : 6hp , 252 attk, 252 spe
moves :
eq
stone edge
fire punch
double-edge

abit about : i love this poke probs my fave on my team he usually collects speed boosts from my ninjask who is usually free to switch in after froslass has cleared the field he also usually gets a sub to go along with that speed and is then free to sweep with any of the attacks with his monstrous 500+ attack stat due to thick club he also takes no recoil from double-edge which is a great move considering its power without any of the draw backs. He can also sweep slower pokemon or is sent in if bronzong gets a trick room in He-man has won me many battles.

Ninjask
ability : speed boost
nature : jolly
item : leftovers
evs: 248 HP / 52 Atk / 184 Def / 26Spe
moves:
substitute
aerial ace
protect
baton pass

abit about : passes massive speed boost to my pokes he usually protects first to gain a free boost or subs and then protects which prevents status i then pass when i have enough speed or a sub to prevent getting status or ko'd my main reciever is marowak.

Probopass
ability : magnet pull
nature : Calm
evs : 252 HP / 168 SpD / 90 Spe
moves:
stealth rock
thunder wave
earth power
power gem

abit about : really want to get rid of this poke due to not using him much apart from sr and twave only thing its been useful for is combatting latias who is now ou and allowed in standard battles. Id really want a bulky swampert counter who can sr maybe ludicolo ?

Electivire
abilty : motor drive
nature : adamant
item : expert belt
evs : 6 hp / 252attk / 252 spe
moves :
eq
ice punch
cross chop
thunderpunch

abit about : standard vire here gets motor drive boosts from electric moves usually aimed at gyarados sometimes ninjask and is then free to fire away his wide covering movesets he's won me quite a few battles once marowak is down.

Gyarados
ability: intimidate
nature: adamant
evs : 156 HP / 110 Atk / 100 Def / 144 Spe
moves :
d dance
waterfall
stone edge
taunt

abit about : basic bulky gyara taunts to stop set ups then sets up himself and sweeps with stab waterfall and stone edge .

well there's my team help would be very useful and i may be able to win more because of it
thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
vanillabear
vanillabear

Number of posts : 328

shoddy team soon to be made :)  help needed ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: shoddy team soon to be made :) help needed !   shoddy team soon to be made :)  help needed ! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:35 am

If you swapped protect for swords dance on ninjask, it would make your marowak lethaler
Back to top Go down

shoddy team soon to be made :) help needed !
Page 1 of 1