Chimchar Forums
Your Pokemon History? 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Your Pokemon History? 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you ready for a battle?

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatSearch

Your Pokemon History?

Go down 
+5
Olivia
Monkey
Raked Leaves
Sonic rush79
Mr.Man
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.Man

Number of posts : 448

Your Pokemon History? Empty
PostSubject: Your Pokemon History?   Your Pokemon History? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 9:41 am

like any post here by me or Oak, this started in a chatbox conversation, but the question is: "How did you first play pokemon?" Feel free to post or not post, but here's what got me hooked:
Well...I use to go to some after school program, because my parents worked after school time, and didn't trust me home alone. So some kid showed me his pokemon game. I started a new file with Squirtle, but I had to leave in 5 mins. I did not want to part with Squirtle, so I thought of taking the kids game. I soon remembered, he was older then me, so I asked my mom and dad to buy the game for me. The next christmas, I had gotten pokemon red.

Monkey
Back to top Go down
Sonic rush79
Sonic rush79

Number of posts : 211
Misc. Info : Xbox live - Sonic Rush79

PostSubject: Your Pokemon History   Your Pokemon History? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 10:15 am

In my kindergarten class all of my friends had Pokemon games that they would play. I wanted to play too so i had my dad get me a game boy color and Pokemon red. I started play and got hocked and have been playing ever scene

Last edited by Sonic rush79 on Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raked Leaves
Raked Leaves

Number of posts : 368
Misc. Info : Sasquatch1196

PostSubject: man   Your Pokemon History? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 10:23 am

i started playing because my friend was playing and he got bored of the game and gave it to me and his gameboy color ever since then i have been hooked on pokemon
Back to top Go down
Monkey
Owner
Owner
Monkey

Number of posts : 1800
Misc. Info : humor of the glory days:
[17:53:38] Shitface : monkey is a redhead too
[17:53:47] Shitface : and so is caiite
[17:53:50] Shitface : and so is tom
[17:54:19] MonkeyJR : Shitface i bald <---LOL!

PostSubject: Re: Your Pokemon History?   Your Pokemon History? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 2:20 pm

my friend also had the blue game, and was kinda sorta bragging on how he already had a charizard. so i got red version so i could show him up and i've been hooked ever since.
Back to top Go down
Olivia
Olivia

Number of posts : 176
Misc. Info : Diamond FC: 0946-1873-5042
Platinum FC below Wink

PostSubject: Re: Your Pokemon History?   Your Pokemon History? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 3:30 pm

I started playing Pokemon when I saw my cousin play Pokemon Red. I like it. So I got my paretns to buy one for me.
And then I got every single game of Pokemon!
Back to top Go down
Prof. 201
Prof. 201

Number of posts : 17

PostSubject: Re: Your Pokemon History?   Your Pokemon History? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 9:13 pm

i got gen 1 when i was a little kid, i never stopped playing ever since Wink
Back to top Go down
Prof. Monk
Professor
Professor
Prof. Monk

Number of posts : 786
Misc. Info : Saxophone Rules.

PostSubject: Re: Your Pokemon History?   Your Pokemon History? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 7:31 am

well I saw one of my friends playing it and in a reason close to chimchar's I got pokemon emerald...late I know
Back to top Go down
Mel

Number of posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: Your Pokemon History?   Your Pokemon History? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 5:47 pm

Back in the RBY days, everyone was talking about how cool of a game it was. I watched a few of my friends play it and simply HAD to get the game, so I got Pokémon Yellow. Ever since then, I was hooked. I still remember my first Lv. 100, a Nidoking with Surf, Strength, Hyper Beam and Double Kick. xD

There was a gap in my Pokémon-loving period though after GSC, but it slowly went up again when Ruby and Sapphire were released.
Back to top Go down
Prof. Slowfreak
Prof. Slowfreak

Number of posts : 802
Misc. Info : Hello

PostSubject: Re: Your Pokemon History?   Your Pokemon History? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 6:10 pm

Mel wrote:
Back in the RBY days, everyone was talking about how cool of a game it was. I watched a few of my friends play it and simply HAD to get the game, so I got Pokémon Yellow. Ever since then, I was hooked. I still remember my first Lv. 100, a Nidoking with Surf, Strength, Hyper Beam and Double Kick. xD

There was a gap in my Pokémon-loving period though after GSC, but it slowly went up again when Ruby and Sapphire were released.

Hi and Welcome to Chimchar Mel!
Intresting story.
But when you see a topic like this, and its that old, please dont revive it.
This topic is almost a month old.
Can someone move this to archives?
or lock it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Pokemon History?   Your Pokemon History? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Pokemon History?
Page 1 of 1