Chimchar Forums
Rules? Nothing or everything. 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Rules? Nothing or everything. 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you ready for a battle?

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatSearch

Rules? Nothing or everything.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Prof. Slowfreak
Prof. Slowfreak

Number of posts : 802
Misc. Info : Hello

Rules? Nothing or everything. Empty
PostSubject: Rules? Nothing or everything.   Rules? Nothing or everything. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 2:16 am

Ok, maybe none of you thought recently these were big deals.
But the last few weeks, MANY minor breakings have occoured.
Which maybe why you havent noticed.
ANyways.
I just want to list some quick important things for new members, or old members hwo havent read the rules/havent read them well.

1) Please follow Drew's rules everyone. There there for a reason. And i know for the new members, rules aren't really teh thing you want to read when joining, but please look over them to make sure you know how things work around here.

2) PLEASE no advertizing for other sites on here!!!! Iver heard people talking about other forums/sites that relate to pokemon, which is against the rules! It drafts our members and we get less activity. This is more common among the new members, but even some of the older/wiser members do it by pm. So please dont draft our members away!

3) This rule hasnt been broken for sometime now, but im going ot refresh everyone's minds. DO NOT POST PICTURES claining to be someone on teh site! Its an invasion of privacy, and can make members insecure and less likely to come back here!.

These are the only rules that i have seen broken in the last few weeks. Please dont post saying how your not breaking them or whatever. If your not, give your self a pat on teh back.

Im aware drew already posted rules!
These are just some reminders for anyone who stumbles upon this topic!

Im not going ot go into detail about why i posted them, but just follow the rules and have fun.

-Slow
Back to top Go down
Prof. Oak
Prof. Oak

Number of posts : 156

PostSubject: Re: Rules? Nothing or everything.   Rules? Nothing or everything. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 9:33 am

Prof. Slowfreak wrote:
3) This rule hasnt been broken for sometime now, but im going ot refresh everyone's minds. DO NOT POST PICTURES claining to be someone on teh site! Its an invasion of privacy, and can make members insecure and less likely to come back here!.

I claim that this pic is Prof. Oak!! Bwahahhaha! What's that bastard gonna do??

Rules? Nothing or everything. Profil10
Back to top Go down
Dragongymboy
Dragongymboy

Number of posts : 657
Location : Karratha, Western Australia, Australia, Earth ...(I could go on and on)
Misc. Info : EVIL PERSON

PostSubject: Re: Rules? Nothing or everything.   Rules? Nothing or everything. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 8:25 pm

when i was reading this the temptation to post a picture of me was so strong i had to wear a straitjacket for every one's safety so i scroll down to this delightful picture of the ugliest suicune arse i've ever seen it turned out to be prof oak and it has opened my eyes to the fact the your internet buddies may look like a suicune's rear end but no need to tell us all! lol! drunken fight

anyways who is in that pic oak?
Back to top Go down
Prof. Poseidon

Number of posts : 676

PostSubject: Re: Rules? Nothing or everything.   Rules? Nothing or everything. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 11:08 pm

Hazza that's not funny at all that is Oak >_> You mess with the Boss Professor you mess with me *hits hand on chest*
Back to top Go down
Dragongymboy
Dragongymboy

Number of posts : 657
Location : Karratha, Western Australia, Australia, Earth ...(I could go on and on)
Misc. Info : EVIL PERSON

PostSubject: Re: Rules? Nothing or everything.   Rules? Nothing or everything. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 5:00 am

oh sorry i'll fix that if you want me to but i was joking like oak was i actually think this is the best looking photo of oak i've ever seen better than the other one from the cb!

i hope i didn't offend noone! Razz drunken fight
Back to top Go down
Prof. Oak
Prof. Oak

Number of posts : 156

PostSubject: Re: Rules? Nothing or everything.   Rules? Nothing or everything. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 9:15 am

no offense taken.

hehehehe, suicune arse

yes that is is me, posted by me, claiming to be me lol

a co-worker of mine took that pic and caught me by surprise, and that happens to be the only pic i can upload.
maybe i'll put up another one =D
Back to top Go down
Prof. Poseidon

Number of posts : 676

PostSubject: Re: Rules? Nothing or everything.   Rules? Nothing or everything. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 10:07 am

lol yay another prof. Oak by the way I find a Suicune's arse to be very graceful and attractive >_> you're just jealous lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rules? Nothing or everything.   Rules? Nothing or everything. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rules? Nothing or everything.
Page 1 of 1