Chimchar Forums
Which new game should I buy? 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Which new game should I buy? 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you ready for a battle?

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatSearch

Which new game should I buy?

Go down 
4 posters

Which new Pokemon game should i buy?And why?
Pokemon Emerald?
Which new game should I buy? I_vote_lcap22%Which new game should I buy? I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 5 ]
Pokemon Ranger?
Which new game should I buy? I_vote_lcap9%Which new game should I buy? I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Pokemon Mystery Dungen?
Which new game should I buy? I_vote_lcap9%Which new game should I buy? I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Pokemon Mystery Dungen the new one?
Which new game should I buy? I_vote_lcap26%Which new game should I buy? I_vote_rcap
 26% [ 6 ]
Pokemon Pearl?
Which new game should I buy? I_vote_lcap13%Which new game should I buy? I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
Other?
Which new game should I buy? I_vote_lcap21%Which new game should I buy? I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 23

AuthorMessage

Which new game should I buy? Empty
PostSubject: Which new game should I buy?   Which new game should I buy? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 7:02 pm

Please tell me which game and why you think so.If you vote other please say what game.
Back to top Go down
Metallica20
Metallica20

Number of posts : 34

PostSubject: Re: Which new game should I buy?   Which new game should I buy? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 7:28 pm

i would get Emerald beacause it has the Battle Frontier thing
Back to top Go down
FLOOD
FLOOD

Number of posts : 46

PostSubject: Re: Which new game should I buy?   Which new game should I buy? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 8:03 pm

Save your money and Come to California so you can visit my new house Cusin!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Dragongymboy
Dragongymboy

Number of posts : 657
Location : Karratha, Western Australia, Australia, Earth ...(I could go on and on)
Misc. Info : EVIL PERSON

PostSubject: Re: Which new game should I buy?   Which new game should I buy? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 12:03 pm

I'm saving up to get a wii and Pokemon battle revolution i reckon you should too lol!

but if you like the battle frontier in diamond and you like the idea of cloning get emerald Exclamation

i have never played Pokemon ranger and therefore cannot comment but i can say i heard it is fun lol!

pokemon mystery dungeon is definitely very fun i have it myself and am still not bored of it but be careful of losing items i lost a couple of hms once had to hack to get them back lol!

ive never played the new mystery dungeon and can't comment Crying or Very sad

pearl is ok but almost identical to diamond it would only be worth it if you have two ds (plural for ds?) to play on and trade and such

hope i helped
hazza (still drinking... drunken )
Back to top Go down
MuFc Ry
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
MuFc Ry

Number of posts : 282

PostSubject: Re: Which new game should I buy?   Which new game should I buy? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 12:05 pm

ouch hazza you have made a huge bump.. this is a very old topic
Back to top Go down
Dragongymboy
Dragongymboy

Number of posts : 657
Location : Karratha, Western Australia, Australia, Earth ...(I could go on and on)
Misc. Info : EVIL PERSON

PostSubject: Re: Which new game should I buy?   Which new game should I buy? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 12:35 pm

oh thanks ryan ive done that twice now i give up the site needs more mods to lock old topics to stop me posting

i really do suck at this after all
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which new game should I buy?   Which new game should I buy? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which new game should I buy?
Page 1 of 1