Chimchar Forums
New Pokemon Game! {Let's Make It!} 349-1
Chimchar Forums
New Pokemon Game! {Let's Make It!} 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you ready for a battle?

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatSearch

New Pokemon Game! {Let's Make It!}

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TheSilentMassacre
TheSilentMassacre

Number of posts : 7

New Pokemon Game! {Let's Make It!} Empty
PostSubject: New Pokemon Game! {Let's Make It!}   New Pokemon Game! {Let's Make It!} I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 8:15 pm

Ok, i thought maybe we could make the 5th generation pokemon game... Razz
I've already got a title: Pokemon Heaven/Pokemon Hell.
In this generation, the world of pokemon ends. In Heaven, the world of pokemon turns into light. In Hell, the world of pokemon turns into darkness. Different game, means a different spot. And, This would finally put an end to the New Suckish pokemon games.

So I thought maybe we need 173 pokemon. The last one would be a Demon Pokemon (it would be #666. 6/6/06=mark of the beast/devil). But we would also need a light pokemon, so in Pokemon Heaven, that pokemon would corrupt the darkness. The light pokemon can be #665.

Also, miniscule plot details would be nice. When were done, I'll make a youtube vid. Who knows, It may get promoted Very Happy.

Needed:
173 NEW pokemon.
Plot Details.

LET'S GET TO WORK! XD!

NOTE: Im posting this topic on 1 other forum, so the progress will be quicker.
Back to top Go down
Splitlocked
Splitlocked

Number of posts : 82

PostSubject: !?!?   New Pokemon Game! {Let's Make It!} I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 9:15 am

Do you mean making the games like in C++ and compile it in DevPRO and send the .rom file to Nintendo so they can publish it, or do you mean making a video of how it could have been?
I only noticed me and hazza having any coding experience at all on this forum... It would be hard to make a whole game with just the two of us. I doubt that we would manage to pale ...
We could try making a pokemon battle simulator, though scratch
Back to top Go down
Monkey
Owner
Owner
Monkey

Number of posts : 1800
Misc. Info : humor of the glory days:
[17:53:38] Shitface : monkey is a redhead too
[17:53:47] Shitface : and so is caiite
[17:53:50] Shitface : and so is tom
[17:54:19] MonkeyJR : Shitface i bald <---LOL!

PostSubject: Re: New Pokemon Game! {Let's Make It!}   New Pokemon Game! {Let's Make It!} I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 10:56 am

This could possibly cause controversy as some people don't believe in heaven and/or hell, the 666 thing, demonic stuff, etc. But it is a very interesting idea.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Pokemon Game! {Let's Make It!}   New Pokemon Game! {Let's Make It!} I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 12:30 pm

as for the light pokemon make it 000 lol
n there should b a neutral pokemon half good half evil 333 xD
Back to top Go down
Dragongymboy
Dragongymboy

Number of posts : 657
Location : Karratha, Western Australia, Australia, Earth ...(I could go on and on)
Misc. Info : EVIL PERSON

PostSubject: Re: New Pokemon Game! {Let's Make It!}   New Pokemon Game! {Let's Make It!} I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 9:09 am

ok good idea...lol but im in the middle of three pokemon game projects myself...lol one is a pokemon chimchar forums version....lol it is crap right now...and im translating pokemon platinum...lol i might give up on that....lol

...btw lol to tech and his pesimistic comment...we might be alone tech but we are nerds!...lol

btw2: we could have our artists draw the pokemon sprites....lol i could make mix up dtg could do the dragons and noname could do the 3d.....lol

sounds like a fun project...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Pokemon Game! {Let's Make It!}   New Pokemon Game! {Let's Make It!} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Pokemon Game! {Let's Make It!}
Page 1 of 1