Chimchar Forums
My team-rate it please 349-1
Chimchar Forums
My team-rate it please 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you ready for a battle?

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatSearch

My team-rate it please

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
vanillabear
vanillabear

Number of posts : 328

My team-rate it please Empty
PostSubject: My team-rate it please   My team-rate it please I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 10:52 am

Don't me too harsh (Thomas)

My team-rate it please 142

Aerodactyl@focus sash
jolly|pressure
4HP/252ATT/252spe

-Taunt
-Stealth rock
-Earthquake
-Rock slide

Standard lead,Stealth rock. Taunt pokemon that set up. Rock slide for flinch rate and STAB earthquake for electrics rocks and steels.
My team-rate it please 233

Porygon2@leftovers
modest|trace
252HP/216def/40SpecA

-Ice beam
-Thunderbolt
-Magic Coat
-Recover

Able to counter many threats in the currant meta game with its awesome ability. Ice beam and thunderbolt for those gyarados and salamence, but also for grass water flying dragon ground types. magic coat to deflect status back which is really fun. Helps alot such as bronzong or yanmega. Also can toxic vaporeon, and then hit back with thunderbolts. Spore from breloom isnt as affective but prevents status to you.
My team-rate it please 184

Azuarmill@choice band
adamant|huge power
212HP/252ATT/44spe

-aqua jet
-waterfall
-ice punch
-brick break

Whats not to like. With 654 attack and 394 HP this really dents pokemon. Heck waterfall does around 60% if not more to the standard skamory!. Aqua jet to finish off pokes or for faster foes. Waterfall if you predict a switch, or is faster. Brick break those blisseys, reflects etc while doing good damage. ice punch is for grass and flying types.
My team-rate it please 051

Dugtrio@choice scarf
adamant|arena trap
88HP/252ATT/168 spe

-Earthquake
-Night slash
-Aerial ace
-Stone Edge

my revenge killer. Works wonders with alakazam, and traps many foes to kill. This gives it the best type coverage possible for it and scarf is for other scarfed poke like scarfed jirach
My team-rate it please 065

Alakazam@leftovers
timid|synchronize
24HP/4def/216spe/252SpeA/14SpecD

-Encore
-Substitute
-Signal beam
-Psychic.

I love this so much. Substitute as they try to status you or set up. Encore that either attack or switch to dugtrio to kill. VERY effective on blissey, as alakazam draws out blissey, then you kill it easily with dugtrio. It also makes lots of switches which is also good for it as stealth rock grinds away at the foes HP.
My team-rate it please 492

Shaymin@leftovers
Bold|natural cure
252HP/252def/6spe

-Aromatherapy
-Seed flare
-Leech seed
-Rest

Basically this is awesome, aromatherapy is something goes wrong with my pokemon. Can take status's aswell if needed. Seed flare is very powerful, but low PP and accuracy lets it down a bit. Rest+natural cure is very good. leech seed to annoy opponents, which will also force switches and stealth rock damage.

lol! Arrow
Back to top Go down
DeadSoldier
DeadSoldier

Number of posts : 182
Misc. Info : Demonic

PostSubject: Re: My team-rate it please   My team-rate it please I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 11:29 am

Dugdrio is fast enough from before, why the hell do you need scarf?
Band it!

Shymin:
Seed Flare has 5 PP. And that set can't do crap to a fellow grass type.
Re think your set!

Progygon2:
Give it Discharge, bigger chance to paralyze

Other then that it looks ok..i guess
Back to top Go down
Sonic rush79
Sonic rush79

Number of posts : 211
Misc. Info : Xbox live - Sonic Rush79

PostSubject: Re: My team-rate it please   My team-rate it please I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 11:41 am

put thunder fang on Aerodactyl its a handy move for a flying type
Back to top Go down
vanillabear
vanillabear

PostSubject: Re: My team-rate it please   My team-rate it please I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 12:16 pm

Fast because somebody i know has a scarfed jirachi. lol i will use band but for him scarf.

i prefer thunderbolt.

and shaymin can get 8 pp for it Very Happy lol and also i can switch if its a grass.
Back to top Go down
Arctic Eclipse
Arctic Eclipse

Number of posts : 468

PostSubject: Re: My team-rate it please   My team-rate it please I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 3:35 pm

Seems pretty standard. Just a few minor changes need to be made imo. Like Demon said on P2 put Discharge instead of T Bolt. I suggest you take off Magic Coat for Tri Attack since you can freeze,burn or paralyze, and gets STAB. If you want Dugtrio to be a revenge killer put Band and max out its speed. That is all from me.
Back to top Go down
vanillabear
vanillabear

PostSubject: Re: My team-rate it please   My team-rate it please I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 4:37 pm

Hmmm i may consider discharge, whats its power. though magic coat i want as it also prevents it from me (and is very fun Very Happy) and as i said its only scarfed to kill my mates scarfed jirachi. after that it will be banded
Back to top Go down
BuG
BuG

Number of posts : 164

PostSubject: Re: My team-rate it please   My team-rate it please I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 2:12 pm

Actually a pretty nice team!
dont change anything that I see really but I do use discharge on my porygon2

oh and you should re think that alakazam moveset.... it seems like it could be improved
Back to top Go down
vanillabear
vanillabear

PostSubject: Re: My team-rate it please   My team-rate it please I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 1:21 pm

Also, i need a good counter to scizor and lucario. mainly scizor. and who would i replace.
Back to top Go down
DeadSoldier
DeadSoldier

PostSubject: Re: My team-rate it please   My team-rate it please I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 1:34 pm

Replace Shymin, Blastoise can take ANYTHING a scizor can throw at him
Back to top Go down
vanillabear
vanillabear

PostSubject: Re: My team-rate it please   My team-rate it please I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 1:40 pm

Anything else? and shaymin is good for me to prevent status
Back to top Go down
DeadSoldier
DeadSoldier

PostSubject: Re: My team-rate it please   My team-rate it please I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 2:19 pm

Whats the deal with that alakazam? IF you do all that crap on blissey you can't do crap to it on youself. YOu will have to change and as i see people use blissey they will switch aswell. And if you want to annoy the butt of your opponent use a Jumpluff Sleep Powder+Encore+Sub+Aerial Ace/Leech Seed/U-Turn
Back to top Go down
vanillabear
vanillabear

PostSubject: Re: My team-rate it please   My team-rate it please I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 5:07 pm

Meh alakazam works really well for me. Just now it swept a whole team by itself (including a weavle who is meant to counter it)

Got rid of dugtrio and got salamence, as my team lacks a sweeper badly and can also counter scizor and lucario how can sweep this whole team easily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My team-rate it please   My team-rate it please I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My team-rate it please
Page 1 of 1