Chimchar Forums
Heart Gold And Soul Silver REAL~~~ OMG! 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Heart Gold And Soul Silver REAL~~~ OMG! 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you ready for a battle?

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatSearch

Heart Gold And Soul Silver REAL~~~ OMG!

Go down 
+9
Arctic Eclipse
Dean
MuFc Ry
90s
Mr.Man
Prof. Slowfreak
Mikey
meowmeowmeow
dragontrainergirl
13 posters

Which Game will you get??
Heart Gold
Heart Gold And Soul Silver REAL~~~ OMG! I_vote_lcap35%Heart Gold And Soul Silver REAL~~~ OMG! I_vote_rcap
 35% [ 8 ]
Soul Silver
Heart Gold And Soul Silver REAL~~~ OMG! I_vote_lcap57%Heart Gold And Soul Silver REAL~~~ OMG! I_vote_rcap
 57% [ 13 ]
None! are you STUUUPID!
Heart Gold And Soul Silver REAL~~~ OMG! I_vote_lcap8%Heart Gold And Soul Silver REAL~~~ OMG! I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 23

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
dragontrainergirl
dragontrainergirl

Number of posts : 353

Heart Gold And Soul Silver REAL~~~ OMG! Empty
PostSubject: Heart Gold And Soul Silver REAL~~~ OMG!   Heart Gold And Soul Silver REAL~~~ OMG! I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 4:51 am

HAHA~ finally they are going to make it!
the long awaited remakes of gold and silver!!

It has been announced by nintendo that the Games will be remade for DS

Heart Gold And Soul Silver REAL~~~ OMG! 8_5_he10

From Link

http://www.aussie-nintendo.com/?pageid=article&t=17061

"Fans have been asking for a G/S remake for any years now and when Pokemon Sunday stated a new game would be announced on this weeks episode, everyone jumped to a conclusion which turned out to be correct.
Nothing has been revealed as of yet besides the fact that it will have improved graphics, sound and functions compared to Fire Red and Leaf Green due to obviously being on the DS rather then the Gameboy Advance. More information is expected when Pokemon Sunday airs this week along with the release of CoroCoro Magazine out on the 15th in Japan.

Heart Gold and Soul Silver are due for release in Japan this Autumn, most likely November since that was when the originals went on sale, everywhere else can expect these in the first half of next year"

YAY!! Very Happy im so happy!
Back to top Go down
meowmeowmeow
meowmeowmeow

Number of posts : 306

PostSubject: Re: Heart Gold And Soul Silver REAL~~~ OMG!   Heart Gold And Soul Silver REAL~~~ OMG! I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 5:04 am

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

and just so you know i found this out and told dtg
cuz... i read bulbapedia too much.....

BUT STILL OMG ALL MY HARD PETITION SIGNING FINALLY PAID OFF!!!!
eheheheheeh!

(and im playing crystal right now cuz im a nerd Razz)

meow is flippin happy

OUT!
xoxox
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Mikey

Number of posts : 17
Misc. Info : What do you mean, my birth certificate expired!?

PostSubject: Re: Heart Gold And Soul Silver REAL~~~ OMG!   Heart Gold And Soul Silver REAL~~~ OMG! I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 6:21 am

Its about freaking time they made this!! YAY!!! the best game ever will be remade in a even more awesome way!! I think i could cry with happiness, but i might just give everyone a hug instead (in a very non-gay way i promise)
Back to top Go down
Prof. Slowfreak
Prof. Slowfreak

Number of posts : 802
Misc. Info : Hello

PostSubject: Re: Heart Gold And Soul Silver REAL~~~ OMG!   Heart Gold And Soul Silver REAL~~~ OMG! I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 10:22 am

OMFG
i havent done research yet about it, but if its turely real then OMFG@^%!@$!^%#^

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

finally we can go to Jhoto XD

i miss that game so much.....i might go play gold like meow except she has crystal Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mr.Man

Number of posts : 448

PostSubject: Re: Heart Gold And Soul Silver REAL~~~ OMG!   Heart Gold And Soul Silver REAL~~~ OMG! I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 1:29 pm

according to the little bit of studies i have done(5 mins of reading), the names are Heart Gold and Soul Silver(as stated above), they are remakes of Gold and Silver(as stated above), and should be out on DS in Autumn '09(Autumn is also called Fall for those who do not know)
Serebii has added it to it's list of Pokemon Video Games, so it sounds pretty legit
my gold recently got all messed up and won't save data...i lost my good ol' Typhlosion i'll end up getting Heart Gold in his honor, but Soul Silver when the price goes down, so in the end i'll have both, lol

Monkey
Back to top Go down
90s
90s

Number of posts : 256
Misc. Info : Mario Kart- 1762-3071-5979
PMD2 Darkness- 0130-2105-7646
pearl- 3995-2976-3193
diamond- N/A
platinum- 3051-3684-9107
brawl- 3222-5259-8614
gamertag- Street Schark

PostSubject: Re: Heart Gold And Soul Silver REAL~~~ OMG!   Heart Gold And Soul Silver REAL~~~ OMG! I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 5:23 pm

im getting both so i can't vote. i can't wait.
Back to top Go down
MuFc Ry
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
MuFc Ry

Number of posts : 282

PostSubject: Re: Heart Gold And Soul Silver REAL~~~ OMG!   Heart Gold And Soul Silver REAL~~~ OMG! I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 6:24 pm

it would be koo' to do wifi on them insted of crappy link cables
Back to top Go down
dragontrainergirl
dragontrainergirl

Number of posts : 353

PostSubject: Re: Heart Gold And Soul Silver REAL~~~ OMG!   Heart Gold And Soul Silver REAL~~~ OMG! I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 7:09 pm

Yeah, most of my cute pokmon on gold are gone! and the crappest thing is I SAVED IN FRONT OF LUGIA!!! Sad
so whenever i catch it my game dies.....lol

now i can try agian~! Very Happy

i was like 5 when gold came out...or 7 i cant remember, so all my pokemons nicknames are all mispelt
i named my self "jajajcjcopdppoa" my bayleef was called cuty insded of cutey...lol and other crap stuff like that XD
its really funny looking back at it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dean
Dean

Number of posts : 151
Misc. Info : The front line isnt all that special even though they die most pull yourself together and kick ass[In memory of a good friend from halo 3]XBOX 360 RULES NAME BRK alpha ninja
http://kokimatsu.mybrute.com

PostSubject: Re: Heart Gold And Soul Silver REAL~~~ OMG!   Heart Gold And Soul Silver REAL~~~ OMG! I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 9:49 am

me cant wait to get soul silver lugia powns as man i hope it has wifi my crystal still works anyway so yay Very Happy SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile yay
Back to top Go down
Arctic Eclipse
Arctic Eclipse

Number of posts : 468

PostSubject: Re: Heart Gold And Soul Silver REAL~~~ OMG!   Heart Gold And Soul Silver REAL~~~ OMG! I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 1:10 pm

F yes. Awesomeness. Another game for me to get and pwn in =]
Back to top Go down
Sonic rush79
Sonic rush79

Number of posts : 211
Misc. Info : Xbox live - Sonic Rush79

PostSubject: Re: Heart Gold And Soul Silver REAL~~~ OMG!   Heart Gold And Soul Silver REAL~~~ OMG! I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 7:53 pm

Im getting both also
Back to top Go down
SonicX580
SonicX580

Number of posts : 106

PostSubject: Re: Heart Gold And Soul Silver REAL~~~ OMG!   Heart Gold And Soul Silver REAL~~~ OMG! I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 12:38 pm

I going to get Soul Sliver it has a nice title but later on I will get Heart Gold.
Back to top Go down
Twitchy
Twitchy

Number of posts : 16
Misc. Info : not accepting battles

PostSubject: Re: Heart Gold And Soul Silver REAL~~~ OMG!   Heart Gold And Soul Silver REAL~~~ OMG! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 9:14 pm

I might be getting SoulSilver to see how much they fixed it. Other than that...

Okay, why the hell does everyone think GSC is the best Pokegame ever? Look, isn't this what makes up a Pokegame:

-Crime Syndicates
-Legendary Interaction
-Diffuculty from height of levels
-Gyms and Elite Four
-Length

Crime Syndicates in GSC? Okay, seriously: Neo Team Rocket? Hm... what crime syndicate was THAT inspired from...?
Legendary Interaction? Okay, you have to admit, both Ho-Oh and Lugia in both games are kinda cool, and definitly the roaming pokemon, but legendary interaction in these old games is obsolete due to the modern gaming, I bet in HG/SS it'll be cooler...
Diffuculty? lvl 40 elite four? wow.....
gyms and elite four: too easy.
length: because it was so short, they smashed RBY and put the remaining cords in the game to make the game longer and stupider.

They should fix the levels, and the legendary interaction in HG/SS, but other than that... pbbbllt in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Sonic rush79
Sonic rush79

PostSubject: Re: Heart Gold And Soul Silver REAL~~~ OMG!   Heart Gold And Soul Silver REAL~~~ OMG! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 9:22 pm

i dont think that they should change anything or that they will change anything most people liked the game the way they where
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Ninja

Number of posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: Heart Gold And Soul Silver REAL~~~ OMG!   Heart Gold And Soul Silver REAL~~~ OMG! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 12:47 pm

I'll probably end up getting Heart Gold, since I had Gold the first time, hahah.

It's not as cool a name as Soul Silver, but I'll get over it because Ho-oh is much cooler than Lugia.

It's also kinda lame that Gold will be getting Kyogre...I'm more of a Groudon fan, myself.

Otherwise, HG/SS looks pretty awesome from what's been revealed so far. =D
Back to top Go down
Sonic rush79
Sonic rush79

PostSubject: Re: Heart Gold And Soul Silver REAL~~~ OMG!   Heart Gold And Soul Silver REAL~~~ OMG! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 12:50 pm

ninja dont post on topic that are more them 2 week old look at the top of the last post to see when it was posted
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Ninja

Number of posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: Heart Gold And Soul Silver REAL~~~ OMG!   Heart Gold And Soul Silver REAL~~~ OMG! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 12:52 pm

Oh, whoops. Sorry, in another forum that I'm in it's topics that are more than one month old.

I'll try to keep that in mind, then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heart Gold And Soul Silver REAL~~~ OMG!   Heart Gold And Soul Silver REAL~~~ OMG! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heart Gold And Soul Silver REAL~~~ OMG!
Page 1 of 1