Chimchar Forums
January 2010 Upcoming Events. 349-1
Chimchar Forums
January 2010 Upcoming Events. 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you ready for a battle?

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatSearch

January 2010 Upcoming Events.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Monkey
Owner
Owner
Monkey

Number of posts : 1800
Misc. Info : humor of the glory days:
[17:53:38] Shitface : monkey is a redhead too
[17:53:47] Shitface : and so is caiite
[17:53:50] Shitface : and so is tom
[17:54:19] MonkeyJR : Shitface i bald <---LOL!

January 2010 Upcoming Events. Empty
PostSubject: January 2010 Upcoming Events.   January 2010 Upcoming Events. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 10:27 pm

To try to keep activity as strong as it is becoming, possibly even more popular, there will be a whole bunch of new things going on this next month, and year.

The first thing you will see, it will actually be seen in a few days, is a temporary banner and background for new years. The christmas ones seemed to go over well and be very popular, so I'll try to make them for special days and occasions, feel free to PM me, a with some time to make the banner/background, if you'd like a special banner/background for something here. Like if you live in Canada or Norway and want your independence day to have a special banner/background, tell me when it is and what it is symbolized by.

A second thing that will be occurring, on January 5th, is Chimchar's second birthday! I'll pretty up the site for that and announce the "member of the year". What is the member of the year you might ask...basically starting in 2010 I'll pick a member who went above and beyond for Chimchar Forums. He/she will be honored as the member of the year, a small gift will be given to each member to remember him/her by, and a picture with their name will be shown in the portal for them all year long. The member of the year will be announced on the 5th, so keep an eye out for that.

January 3rd or 4th the National Football League in America will have it's regular season end. So on the 3rd and 4th, the site will be decorated for the team who has the best record. Colts lead that bet but the Saints are only 1 win behind. With 1 game left, we will see how bet goes.

Also starting January we will start a new thing called pokemon of the month. The staff will chose a pokemon each month to be named. The pokemon will be named, have a part in our portal, have it's statistics posted, and the staff will each list their favorite sets for that particular pokemon, either smogon, serebii, or a custom set.

I would like to take this time to say congratulations to the forum. We have enough active members to hold a full gym league. Hopefully we can get members to rise up as challengers and someone to become the champion! We also have 4 Professors again. Feel free to ask JLA, Leaves, Monk, or Monkey any questions or if you need one of their starter sets.

Keep active! =)

Monkey
Back to top Go down

January 2010 Upcoming Events.
Page 1 of 1