Chimchar Forums
The Uber Facility 349-1
Chimchar Forums
The Uber Facility 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you ready for a battle?

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatSearch

The Uber Facility

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SonicX580
SonicX580

Number of posts : 106

The Uber Facility Empty
PostSubject: The Uber Facility   The Uber Facility I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 11:34 pm

Here is the Chimchar Uber's Battle Facility here are the rules:

All Pokemon can be used for the battle

Sleep Clause= Two Or more pokemon on a team can't be asleep at the same time (Moves like Rest doesn't count).

Evasion Clause = Moves that raises Evasion like EX: Double Team or Minimize aren't allowed.

Species Clause= You can't use two of the same pokemon on your team (Like 2 Ho-oh's on a Team).

OHKO Clause= No Moves with a automatic KO Ex:Sheer Cold, Horn Drill, etc.

Self KO Clause= The person that uses Moves like Explosion or Destiny Bond when there's only one pokemon left will lose.

Item Clause= You can use Leftovers and Life orb up to 3 times per team but other than that only one item per pokemon.

Hacks Clause= If your catched using hacked pokemon (Ex: 31 all Iv's and 255 each stat) not only will the match not count you will be reported and will have to wait 48 hours (2 Days) to Challenge me again.

Now that all of the boring rules are out of the way remember to have fun battling and it's the challenger's choice to make the matches either 4 vs 4 or 6 vs 6. (Double Battle) if you manage to defeat me you will get a pokemon powerful for a prize.

Note that the prizes will change depending on the month since the month is October you will get either a Dark Type or a Ghost Type pokemon.

Last edited by SonicX580 on Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:13 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Monkey
Owner
Owner
Monkey

Number of posts : 1800
Misc. Info : humor of the glory days:
[17:53:38] Shitface : monkey is a redhead too
[17:53:47] Shitface : and so is caiite
[17:53:50] Shitface : and so is tom
[17:54:19] MonkeyJR : Shitface i bald <---LOL!

The Uber Facility Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Uber Facility   The Uber Facility I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 10:03 am

SonicX580 wrote:
Freeze Clause= No more than two pokemon can't be frozen on a team.
So if Ice Beam freezes Groudon then can I not use Ice Beam, or any move with a chance of freezing, until Groudon thaws? I never really understood Freeze Clause due to the fact that you can't control it what-so-ever...aside from getting lucky OR if you consiter 'Rachi with Ice Punch as a Freeze.

Monkey
Back to top Go down
SonicX580
SonicX580

The Uber Facility Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Uber Facility   The Uber Facility I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 11:10 am

Champion Monkey wrote:

So if Ice Beam freezes Groudon then can I not use Ice Beam, or any move with a chance of freezing, until Groudon thaws? I never really understood Freeze Clause due to the fact that you can't control it what-so-ever...aside from getting lucky OR if you consiter 'Rachi with Ice Punch as a Freeze.

Monkey
I forgot about that posibility thanks for the reminder Monkey already fixed.
Back to top Go down
Monkey
Owner
Owner
Monkey

Number of posts : 1800
Misc. Info : humor of the glory days:
[17:53:38] Shitface : monkey is a redhead too
[17:53:47] Shitface : and so is caiite
[17:53:50] Shitface : and so is tom
[17:54:19] MonkeyJR : Shitface i bald <---LOL!

The Uber Facility Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Uber Facility   The Uber Facility I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 11:47 am

I've seen that rule so many places...I never understood, aside from a battle simulator turning off freezing once a poke is frozen, how this could possibly work. I was hoping more for an explanation on this rule as opposed to removing it. Lol. No one has yet to tell me how this rule works...I just see it disappear after I mention it. =(
It might be a way for a Dragon-Mono Team to take away Ice Moves, lol.

Monkey
Back to top Go down
SonicX580
SonicX580

The Uber Facility Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Uber Facility   The Uber Facility I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 11:51 am

Lol yeah but once you think about it getting frozen is just luck I just copy and pasted the standard clause without noticing it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Uber Facility Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Uber Facility   The Uber Facility I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Uber Facility
Page 1 of 1