Chimchar Forums
dragons goldfish!!! 349-1
Chimchar Forums
dragons goldfish!!! 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you ready for a battle?

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatSearch

dragons goldfish!!!

Go down 
+2
♣®!©h♣
dragontrainergirl
6 posters
AuthorMessage
dragontrainergirl
dragontrainergirl

Number of posts : 353

dragons goldfish!!! Empty
PostSubject: dragons goldfish!!!   dragons goldfish!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 3:05 am

hey everyone! im going to get a gold fish for my b, day!
can anyone suggest a good name?? and not goldeen or seaking PLEASE!!
lol!
Back to top Go down
♣®!©h♣
♣®!©h♣

Number of posts : 124
Misc. Info : ®️!©️h

PostSubject: Re: dragons goldfish!!!   dragons goldfish!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 3:40 am

a gold fish???!!??? are you just playing or is this for real? not trying to be rude but i can buy a gold fish for a quarter Lol???
Back to top Go down
dragontrainergirl
dragontrainergirl

PostSubject: Re: dragons goldfish!!!   dragons goldfish!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 4:00 am

yeah but there cute!! Very Happy
they are pretty cheep arnt they lol! i dont know if im only getting one or more yet so yeah lol
Back to top Go down
♣®!©h♣
♣®!©h♣

PostSubject: Re: dragons goldfish!!!   dragons goldfish!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 4:52 am

I used to have fish.I had like 10-15 goldfish and a plecostomus(plecostomics are cool they look like sharks! Very Happy also they clean your tank! They should make a pokemon that looks like it lol! ) I also had 3 red-ear slider turtles(yes,they eat goldfish,but somehow they got along with the big ones scratch) also had a crayfish(they look like tiny lobsters) and a little crab fish (idk their name lol) I put the crab fish in the tank and it fought with the crayfish.The crayfish broke one of the crabs arms! Later though i think it died i forgot what happened to it.And the crayfish idk it dissapeared scratch but yeah I loved the turtles i had a big one,a medium size one, and a small baby one. All these fishes are fresh water fish. I dont recommend you buy turtles and put them with goldfish because they will eat them. Idk how some of my goldfish got along with them but yea just wanted to share this with you Very Happy

Last edited by Richard_619 on Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:37 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i meant red ear sliders)
Back to top Go down
Dragongymboy
Dragongymboy

Number of posts : 657
Location : Karratha, Western Australia, Australia, Earth ...(I could go on and on)
Misc. Info : EVIL PERSON

PostSubject: Re: dragons goldfish!!!   dragons goldfish!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 5:31 am

oooh that's a nice way to treat your pet's,lol and whilst we're on the subject of poorly treating animals do you guys wanna hear what happened to the cat i dried in the microwave or the mouse i killed in the blender? oh wait i got it you guys'll love the one about the rabbit and the fuel tank explosion!
Back to top Go down
♣®!©h♣
♣®!©h♣

PostSubject: Re: dragons goldfish!!!   dragons goldfish!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 5:43 am

lol
and how did i poorly treated my pets??
you should meet my friend, he burned a live bird and a beta fish, i think its on youtube...
Back to top Go down
dragontrainergirl
dragontrainergirl

PostSubject: Re: dragons goldfish!!!   dragons goldfish!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 7:17 am

Richard_619 wrote:
I used to have fish.I had like 10-15 goldfish and a plecostomus(plecostomics are cool they look like sharks! Very Happy also they clean your tank! They should make a pokemon that looks like it lol! ) I also had 3 map turtles(yes,they eat goldfish,but somehow they got along with the big ones scratch) also had a crayfish(they look like tiny lobsters) and a little crab fish (idk their name lol) I put the crab fish in the tank and it fought with the crayfish.The crayfish broke one of the crabs arms! Later though i think it died i forgot what happened to it.And the crayfish idk it dissapeared scratch but yeah I loved the turtles i had a big one,a medium size one, and a small baby one. All these fishes are fresh water fish. I dont recommend you buy turtles and put them with goldfish because they will eat them. Idk how some of my goldfish got along with them but yea just wanted to share this with you Very Happy
OHHH i love turtles!! but in australia your not alowed to have reptiles without a licence Sad
but that story was interesting lol
but what hazza said creeped me out
" cat i dried in the microwave or the mouse i killed in the blender? oh wait i got it you guys'll love the one about the rabbit and the fuel tank explosion!"
i love cats and rabbits so that kinda made me go "wha!!?"
lol
but were kinda getting off topic here!! gold fish names PLEASE! oh and im also getting those cleaning fishies! there cute! they should make them pokemon ( dtg is getting an idea to draw one) i should name them too lol!
Back to top Go down
Dragongymboy
Dragongymboy

Location : Karratha, Western Australia, Australia, Earth ...(I could go on and on)

PostSubject: Re: dragons goldfish!!!   dragons goldfish!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 8:31 am

umm... dtg everything i said about being nasty to animals was a joke i thought that was obvious...sorry if i offnded everyone it's not right to hurt animals (except cats) but it is fun to joke about killing fluffy bunnys
Back to top Go down
♣®!©h♣
♣®!©h♣

PostSubject: Re: dragons goldfish!!!   dragons goldfish!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 10:35 am

your not allowed to have turtles? that sucks
i dont think naming your goldfish is a good idea because it wont answer when you call it LOL
and i think the cleaning fish your talking about are plecos and you took my idea of making them pokemon Razz draw it
Back to top Go down
Prof. Poseidon

Number of posts : 676

PostSubject: Re: dragons goldfish!!!   dragons goldfish!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 10:56 am

I had one once and I named it Skittle lol

Last edited by Lennard on Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FsV*
FsV*

Number of posts : 62

PostSubject: Re: dragons goldfish!!!   dragons goldfish!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 12:07 am

call it goldie!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Raked Leaves
Raked Leaves

Number of posts : 368
Misc. Info : Sasquatch1196

PostSubject: hey   dragons goldfish!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 12:24 am

call it goldylocks jk but i had a goldfish i fed it a hot chili pepper it turned bright red and died Sad
Back to top Go down
Dragongymboy
Dragongymboy

PostSubject: Re: dragons goldfish!!!   dragons goldfish!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 1:19 am

what about the name gyarados it's perfect for a fish
Back to top Go down
Prof. Poseidon

Number of posts : 676

PostSubject: Re: dragons goldfish!!!   dragons goldfish!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 1:50 am

I think when she said not Goldeen or Seaking she meant no pokemon names.
Back to top Go down
Dragongymboy
Dragongymboy

PostSubject: Re: dragons goldfish!!!   dragons goldfish!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 2:54 am

i thought that might have been what she meant too but maybe she wanted something more original!
Back to top Go down
dragontrainergirl
dragontrainergirl

PostSubject: Re: dragons goldfish!!!   dragons goldfish!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 8:14 am

hazza1352 wrote:
umm... dtg everything i said about being nasty to animals was a joke i thought that was obvious...sorry if i offnded everyone it's not right to hurt animals (except cats) but it is fun to joke about killing fluffy bunnys
lol i know you were joking lol!
no pokemon names please!!
Back to top Go down
Dragongymboy
Dragongymboy

PostSubject: Re: dragons goldfish!!!   dragons goldfish!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 9:11 am

what about godzilla?
Back to top Go down
dragontrainergirl
dragontrainergirl

PostSubject: Re: dragons goldfish!!!   dragons goldfish!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 5:13 am

hmmmmm i really dont know what to name it.......
any suggestions ?? Very Happy

haha i just thought of one!
Sushi !!
lol funny name Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dragons goldfish!!!   dragons goldfish!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

dragons goldfish!!!
Page 1 of 1