Chimchar Forums
Advertizing for Chimchar forums. Credit to Dingen! 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Advertizing for Chimchar forums. Credit to Dingen! 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you ready for a battle?

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatSearch

Advertizing for Chimchar forums. Credit to Dingen!

Go down 
+2
Jordan
Prof. Slowfreak
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Prof. Slowfreak
Prof. Slowfreak

Number of posts : 802
Misc. Info : Hello

Advertizing for Chimchar forums. Credit to Dingen! Empty
PostSubject: Advertizing for Chimchar forums. Credit to Dingen!   Advertizing for Chimchar forums. Credit to Dingen! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 2:02 pm

Ok, so im going to start advertizing like there is no tomorrow, and ill hel you do it too.
But before i start, i must say that
I give cerdit to dingen and his video for advertizing (awesome vid btw).
SUBSCRIBE TO HIS VIDS lol
It just gave a message that we should advertize more!

Ok:

So far ive adverttized on a couple of sites, but im not posting links. None were pokemon siotes, but people on teh sites seemed to like pokemon also. Im doing as much advertizing as i can. Hopefully well see more people join!

How to advertize:
1) If you choose to do videos like Dingen did, just mention the site in teh about part or in the video!. Easy as that.

2)Othersites: Here is a little bit harder. First read the sites rules. Make sure its not a pokemon site. Then read their ruls to make sure posting links or advertizing is allowed. Believe it or not, some sites allow advertizing. Then advertize away. In teh description, explain about the site, or just give a link!
3)yahoo answers: post links or post tiopics about the site.

4) friends: try to gett eh word about the site around!

I hope to see more users, and i hope we all do a little advertizing sooner or later!
Im doing my share now. Hopefully now you can do yours.

Last edited by Prof. Slowfreak on Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Jordan

Number of posts : 613

PostSubject: Re: Advertizing for Chimchar forums. Credit to Dingen!   Advertizing for Chimchar forums. Credit to Dingen! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 7:57 pm

Im helping Advertise too!!! Im putting Flyers in the WIndows of game stores
Back to top Go down
Dragongymboy
Dragongymboy

Number of posts : 657
Location : Karratha, Western Australia, Australia, Earth ...(I could go on and on)
Misc. Info : EVIL PERSON

PostSubject: Re: Advertizing for Chimchar forums. Credit to Dingen!   Advertizing for Chimchar forums. Credit to Dingen! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 1:23 am

i advertise tonnes all the time too i submit links to tonnes of search engines and don't bother with the yahoo answers unless you want to get a tonne of thumbs downs all i did was answer questions as best i could and post a link at the bottom and i get like twenty thumb downs! and monkey has a go at asking if people will go to the site and some stupid girl goes and posts "but me no like chimchar!" 50 dollars she didn't even visit the site and because she was the only answer she was voted best answer what an arse so i go and email her in an abusive manner and i get blocked! (i used a fake name at an internet cafe)
Back to top Go down
Prof. Slowfreak
Prof. Slowfreak

PostSubject: Re: Advertizing for Chimchar forums. Credit to Dingen!   Advertizing for Chimchar forums. Credit to Dingen! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 1:31 am

lawl to hazza!

anyways, im glad to see that jordan hope we get people from that!

everyone keep advertizing!
Back to top Go down
Dragongymboy
Dragongymboy

Location : Karratha, Western Australia, Australia, Earth ...(I could go on and on)

PostSubject: Re: Advertizing for Chimchar forums. Credit to Dingen!   Advertizing for Chimchar forums. Credit to Dingen! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 1:41 am

um a question about my money making idea! can we use some of that money to put ads on other sites?
Back to top Go down
dragontrainergirl
dragontrainergirl

Number of posts : 353

PostSubject: Re: Advertizing for Chimchar forums. Credit to Dingen!   Advertizing for Chimchar forums. Credit to Dingen! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 6:20 am

I can advertise on some sites Very Happy
i also have some friends (like 20 or something i have a lot of friends lol) who love to play pokemon
im happy to help Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Thomas

Number of posts : 52

PostSubject: Re: Advertizing for Chimchar forums. Credit to Dingen!   Advertizing for Chimchar forums. Credit to Dingen! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 3:51 pm

Maybe Rule 2 should either BOLDED or moved to rule one in humongous letters.
Back to top Go down
Dragongymboy
Dragongymboy

PostSubject: Re: Advertizing for Chimchar forums. Credit to Dingen!   Advertizing for Chimchar forums. Credit to Dingen! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 12:20 am

um i don't get what you mean thomas i can't see that anyone has broken rule 2 we would all ask to advertise on any other site would we not?
Back to top Go down
Prof. Slowfreak
Prof. Slowfreak

PostSubject: Re: Advertizing for Chimchar forums. Credit to Dingen!   Advertizing for Chimchar forums. Credit to Dingen! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 12:46 am

hazza1352 wrote:
um i don't get what you mean thomas i can't see that anyone has broken rule 2 we would all ask to advertise on any other site would we not?

he meant that i should enforce it more, bold to make it stand out to make sure people understand and read it.
Back to top Go down
Psycho Jo
Psycho Jo

Number of posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: Advertizing for Chimchar forums. Credit to Dingen!   Advertizing for Chimchar forums. Credit to Dingen! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 6:05 pm

hazza1352 wrote:
i advertise tonnes all the time too i submit links to tonnes of search engines and don't bother with the yahoo answers unless you want to get a tonne of thumbs downs all i did was answer questions as best i could and post a link at the bottom and i get like twenty thumb downs! and monkey has a go at asking if people will go to the site and some stupid girl goes and posts "but me no like chimchar!" 50 dollars she didn't even visit the site and because she was the only answer she was voted best answer what an arse so i go and email her in an abusive manner and i get blocked! (i used a fake name at an internet cafe)

Um, this is a bizarre coincidence, because I put in a search today for 'Pokemon trading sites' and one of the results was Yahoo Answers which is where I got the link to this forum from. I've just read yr post and gone back and checked and it was indeed yr post!! So there u go, u got at least one new member and never mind the brain donor that 'no like chimchar' Rolling Eyes Oh and I gave u a thumbs up btw, but I guess its a little late now....
Back to top Go down
Dragongymboy
Dragongymboy

PostSubject: Re: Advertizing for Chimchar forums. Credit to Dingen!   Advertizing for Chimchar forums. Credit to Dingen! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 11:00 pm

brilliant so you found us on yahoo that's amazing! brilliant and you've already posted in the suggestions you're gonna be a elite four or gym in no time!

and brain donor i never thought of that as an insult!

and thanks for the thumbs up that way people will see our site first!

what's your yahoo id i'll add you as a contact!
Back to top Go down
Psycho Jo
Psycho Jo

Number of posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: Advertizing for Chimchar forums. Credit to Dingen!   Advertizing for Chimchar forums. Credit to Dingen! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 10:12 am

hazza1352 wrote:
brilliant so you found us on yahoo that's amazing! brilliant and you've already posted in the suggestions you're gonna be a elite four or gym in no time!

Elite four eh? I like the sound of that! Today Chimchar forums, tomorrow world domination! Mwahahahahah. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Dragongymboy
Dragongymboy

PostSubject: Re: Advertizing for Chimchar forums. Credit to Dingen!   Advertizing for Chimchar forums. Credit to Dingen! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 10:27 am

Psychic please change your name to psycho jo because it's more appropriate
and yes elite four we have all the gyms!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Advertizing for Chimchar forums. Credit to Dingen!   Advertizing for Chimchar forums. Credit to Dingen! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Advertizing for Chimchar forums. Credit to Dingen!
Page 1 of 1