Chimchar Forums
New psp has video output wth? 349-1
Chimchar Forums
New psp has video output wth? 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you ready for a battle?

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatSearch

New psp has video output wth?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragongymboy
Dragongymboy

Number of posts : 657
Location : Karratha, Western Australia, Australia, Earth ...(I could go on and on)
Misc. Info : EVIL PERSON

New psp has video output wth? Empty
PostSubject: New psp has video output wth?   New psp has video output wth? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 1:31 am

i was checking my emails and i saw this in the news section i don't know if anyone cares but i thought it was cool

http://www.engadget.com/2007/07/11/sonys-new-psp-is-slimmer-includes-video-output/
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Jordan

Number of posts : 613

PostSubject: Re: New psp has video output wth?   New psp has video output wth? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 1:44 am

I have one of those!!!
Mine is the silver one
Back to top Go down
Dragongymboy
Dragongymboy

Location : Karratha, Western Australia, Australia, Earth ...(I could go on and on)

PostSubject: Re: New psp has video output wth?   New psp has video output wth? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 1:53 am

cool! does it seem bette than the other one?
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Jordan

PostSubject: Re: New psp has video output wth?   New psp has video output wth? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 2:13 am

Its just lighter and has more updates, THere is a new update called Sykpe i think it lets you call people but you have to pay for it
Back to top Go down
Dragongymboy
Dragongymboy

PostSubject: Re: New psp has video output wth?   New psp has video output wth? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 2:29 am

ok that sounds cool does it work out cheaper than a mobile phone? if so that would be very cool but any savings would pay for the crap of working out how to use it.
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Jordan

PostSubject: Re: New psp has video output wth?   New psp has video output wth? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 3:07 am

Well to use the Skype you have to have a internet access, so no internet no Phone calls. and i think it might be more expensive but im not sure
Back to top Go down
Dragongymboy
Dragongymboy

PostSubject: Re: New psp has video output wth?   New psp has video output wth? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 3:14 am

i know what skype is! but you can use wifi as your phone! so you can batle and chat!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New psp has video output wth?   New psp has video output wth? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New psp has video output wth?
Page 1 of 1