Chimchar Forums
More Super Smash Bros Stuff - Page 2 349-1
Chimchar Forums
More Super Smash Bros Stuff - Page 2 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you ready for a battle?

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatSearch

More Super Smash Bros Stuff

Go down 
+11
Sonic rush79
Arctic Eclipse
Jordan
vanillabear
Maple_Syrupp
Dragongymboy
Dingen
♣®!©h♣
Monkey
Prof. Poseidon
Champ
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Monkey
Owner
Owner
Monkey

Number of posts : 1800
Misc. Info : humor of the glory days:
[17:53:38] Shitface : monkey is a redhead too
[17:53:47] Shitface : and so is caiite
[17:53:50] Shitface : and so is tom
[17:54:19] MonkeyJR : Shitface i bald <---LOL!

More Super Smash Bros Stuff - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Super Smash Bros Stuff   More Super Smash Bros Stuff - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 8:03 pm

I would be okay with them, please list suggested group ideas and we can see if they'll gain some attention.
Back to top Go down
Champ
Champ

Number of posts : 168

PostSubject: Re: More Super Smash Bros Stuff   More Super Smash Bros Stuff - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 8:14 pm

maybe something like this going from biggest posistion to lowest (important role-minor role)

1. Brawler Moderator- In charge of the Brawl section

2. Top Brawler- Sort of like E4. Can have sort of like a gym but a stage with a character that goes with the stage (ex. Snake at Shadow Moses Island)

3. Super Smasher- Like Gym leaders (same as E$ but not the best as E4 suggest)

4. Brawl Genius- Like professors only concerning Brawl though

5. K.O King- tough to beat but rarley is challenged or challenged by

6. Novice Brawler- new to brawl and hasn't competed in many matches or hasn't won many matches

these are just some ideas. if there are too many posistions or the descriptions should be changed feel free to add, subtract, or mix it up with your own ideas.
Back to top Go down
Arctic Eclipse
Arctic Eclipse

Number of posts : 468

PostSubject: Re: More Super Smash Bros Stuff   More Super Smash Bros Stuff - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 8:17 pm

I like those ideas.
Back to top Go down
Sonic rush79
Sonic rush79

Number of posts : 211
Misc. Info : Xbox live - Sonic Rush79

PostSubject: Re: More Super Smash Bros Stuff   More Super Smash Bros Stuff - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 8:25 pm

it sounds good

Last edited by Sonic rush79 on Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
90s
90s

Number of posts : 256
Misc. Info : Mario Kart- 1762-3071-5979
PMD2 Darkness- 0130-2105-7646
pearl- 3995-2976-3193
diamond- N/A
platinum- 3051-3684-9107
brawl- 3222-5259-8614
gamertag- Street Schark

PostSubject: Re: More Super Smash Bros Stuff   More Super Smash Bros Stuff - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 9:06 pm

sounds good to me

Last edited by ilovethe90s1 on Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dragongymboy
Dragongymboy

Number of posts : 657
Location : Karratha, Western Australia, Australia, Earth ...(I could go on and on)
Misc. Info : EVIL PERSON

PostSubject: Re: More Super Smash Bros Stuff   More Super Smash Bros Stuff - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 9:56 pm

lol learn to spell....so many typos here i don't bother saying that no more...lol ok i like the idea....and you got my vote for brawler mod champ!!!Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Champ
Champ

PostSubject: Re: More Super Smash Bros Stuff   More Super Smash Bros Stuff - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 10:12 pm

woot!!! thanks DGB and everyone for the positive feedback
Back to top Go down
meowmeowmeow
meowmeowmeow

Number of posts : 306

PostSubject: Re: More Super Smash Bros Stuff   More Super Smash Bros Stuff - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 3:50 am

i think thats good.
i agree expanding the ssbb section makes sense as its already there lol.

lets not get carried away adding every game but cuz that could ruin the forum.
i like knowing who everyone is and not having the losers you get on some forums. if we became a forums for every game we would lose the sense of all being here for the same reason and the sense that we all know who were talking too.

and thats meows ten cents.
Back to top Go down
Champ
Champ

PostSubject: Re: More Super Smash Bros Stuff   More Super Smash Bros Stuff - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 5:08 pm

absolutely mewo. that is why i only suggested the SSBB section since it already existed. also i would like to add to the idea of the Brawl Moderator he/she should also be responsible for adding new topics if the forum is slow in the SSBB area.
Back to top Go down
Dragongymboy
Dragongymboy

Location : Karratha, Western Australia, Australia, Earth ...(I could go on and on)

PostSubject: Re: More Super Smash Bros Stuff   More Super Smash Bros Stuff - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 8:20 pm

ok then...when does droak* get around to makng this...as i can see no objections......(Glares angrily at anyone stupid enough to object!)

*(The Fat Transvestite Admin Creature with Two Heads)

(I have thrown my first Poop grenade of the day.......)
Back to top Go down
Champ
Champ

PostSubject: Re: More Super Smash Bros Stuff   More Super Smash Bros Stuff - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 8:22 pm

Dragongymboy wrote:
ok then...when does droak* get around to makng this...as i can see no objections......(Glares angrily at anyone stupid enough to object!)

*(The Fat Transvestite Admin Creature with Two Heads)

(I have thrown my first Poop grenade of the day.......)

huuuuuuuuhhhhhhh???????? who the heck are you talking about? hopefully not me.
Back to top Go down
Dragongymboy
Dragongymboy

PostSubject: Re: More Super Smash Bros Stuff   More Super Smash Bros Stuff - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 8:44 pm

did you object?...?

are you drew?...?

are you oak?....?

if you answered no to all of those questions...theni didn't meen you...
Back to top Go down
meowmeowmeow
meowmeowmeow

PostSubject: Re: More Super Smash Bros Stuff   More Super Smash Bros Stuff - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 11:01 pm

lol
yuuup
all is clear now haha
yeah i like the brawl moderator. they could also maybe organise tournaments or events if nothings happening lol.
just to keep it flowing.
Very Happy
xoxox
Back to top Go down
Champ
Champ

PostSubject: Re: More Super Smash Bros Stuff   More Super Smash Bros Stuff - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 8:26 pm

alright, we're still at a stand off as it would appear. looks like only time will tell *cough* (looks at Drew+ Oak)
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Thomas

Number of posts : 52

PostSubject: Re: More Super Smash Bros Stuff   More Super Smash Bros Stuff - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 4:27 pm

The suggested banner looks ugly. I vote leave it the way it is - who agrees? Smile
Back to top Go down
DeadSoldier
DeadSoldier

Number of posts : 182
Misc. Info : Demonic

PostSubject: Re: More Super Smash Bros Stuff   More Super Smash Bros Stuff - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 4:42 pm

I do Mr.Thomas, but i must say drew did a good job. But this old one "fits" the forum
Back to top Go down
Champ
Champ

PostSubject: Re: More Super Smash Bros Stuff   More Super Smash Bros Stuff - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 5:13 pm

yes but the topic and previous posts say that we are trying to expand so a new look would come into play. maybe not the one Drew made but a new one would be appropriate. a contest could also settle this that is if Drew ever decides to respond to the updated ideas
Back to top Go down
vanillabear
vanillabear

Number of posts : 328

PostSubject: Re: More Super Smash Bros Stuff   More Super Smash Bros Stuff - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 5:25 pm

where is this banner?
Back to top Go down
Champ
Champ

PostSubject: Re: More Super Smash Bros Stuff   More Super Smash Bros Stuff - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 7:53 pm

Dino wrote:
where is this banner?
check page 2 under one of Drew's posts.
Back to top Go down
Dragongymboy
Dragongymboy

PostSubject: Re: More Super Smash Bros Stuff   More Super Smash Bros Stuff - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 1:54 am

i like the banner....i can see nothing wrong with it...and anyways it would be good to get a new banner every now and then.....spice up the site a bit....
Back to top Go down
meowmeowmeow
meowmeowmeow

PostSubject: Re: More Super Smash Bros Stuff   More Super Smash Bros Stuff - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:25 am

i SERIOUSLY think we should vamp the sight up in some colourful colours.
Blue = sad and boring
while yellow = happy and fun

we can kinda use psychology and get people to visit the site more often because it looks better and is more appealing. It looks great now but it needs a more engergetic warm colour, not so cold..
anyone agree??
xx
Back to top Go down
Dragongymboy
Dragongymboy

PostSubject: Re: More Super Smash Bros Stuff   More Super Smash Bros Stuff - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:37 am

as much as i doubt your psychological qualifications this is what i meant...no problem with blue...but it is rather deppressing after a while....oh, look its the same site and them same blue as before and theres no new stuff like ssbb i think i might just go and be inactive (what i think happens in the mind of an inactive person)
Back to top Go down
meowmeowmeow
meowmeowmeow

PostSubject: Re: More Super Smash Bros Stuff   More Super Smash Bros Stuff - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:54 am

yayaya i think if everything is spiced up and all the stuff we have been discussing here about ssbb is done there will be less inactive people
we should definatley do whats suggested in the post as its all really good and will be good for the site!
agree hazzzaaaaa agreeee????

xx
Back to top Go down
Dingen
Dingen

Number of posts : 224

PostSubject: Re: More Super Smash Bros Stuff   More Super Smash Bros Stuff - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 11:35 am

Yellow is not the right colour. Its too bright and it changes a lot on different monitor settings
Back to top Go down
Champ
Champ

PostSubject: Re: More Super Smash Bros Stuff   More Super Smash Bros Stuff - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 4:26 pm

maybe some red or we can have a poll set up to see what the new color(s) should be. (finally! someone responded to this topic after weeks of waiting)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More Super Smash Bros Stuff   More Super Smash Bros Stuff - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More Super Smash Bros Stuff
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next