Chimchar Forums
Latias - Page 3 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Latias - Page 3 349-1
Chimchar Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you ready for a battle?

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inChatSearch

Latias

Go down 
+7
Green
Prof. Monk
Prof. JLA
Giovanni
Prof. Poseidon
Draggadon
Monkey
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Green
Green

Number of posts : 207
Misc. Info : Red just replaced me as a champion... and then fled to a fucking mountain to be beat by a bunch of little kids with Ho-Oh and Mewtwo.

Latias - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latias   Latias - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 9:35 pm

The answer is ScarfTar, Weavile, or Salamence/ExtremeSpeedNite.
Back to top Go down
Prof. O Mighty Nips
Prof. O Mighty Nips

Number of posts : 1024

Latias - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latias   Latias - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 9:41 pm

They all get owned by scarf Latias. Unless Weavile has Ice Shard. Once again Red you fail.
Back to top Go down
Prof. JLA

Number of posts : 315

Latias - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latias   Latias - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 5:29 pm

Prof. O Mighty Nips wrote:
They all get owned by scarf Latias. Unless Weavile has Ice Shard. Once again Red you fail.
scarfed latias using calm mind? didn't know it was possible anyways we have already voted and it was decided latias is OU. so stop posting. mod can u send this one and the other latias post to the archives.
Back to top Go down
Prof. O Mighty Nips
Prof. O Mighty Nips

Latias - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latias   Latias - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 5:50 pm

Prof. JLA wrote:
Prof. O Mighty Nips wrote:
scarfed latias using calm mind? didn't know it was possible anyways we have already voted and it was decided latias is OU. so stop posting. mod can u send this one and the other latias post to the archives.

No I was saying a scarf Latias would pawn all that he listed.
Back to top Go down
Green
Green

Number of posts : 207
Misc. Info : Red just replaced me as a champion... and then fled to a fucking mountain to be beat by a bunch of little kids with Ho-Oh and Mewtwo.

Latias - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latias   Latias - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 6:32 pm

How can ScarfLatias beat a bulkyNite? I don't care if its Scarf, you have to remember ExtremeSpeed is +1 and Dragonite has enough Atk to severly dent Latias.
Back to top Go down
Prof. O Mighty Nips
Prof. O Mighty Nips

Latias - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latias   Latias - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 7:18 pm

Red wrote:
How can ScarfLatias beat a bulkyNite? I don't care if its Scarf, you have to remember ExtremeSpeed is +1 and Dragonite has enough Atk to severly dent Latias.

Ok, without scarf Latias still beats Dragonite. Not all Dragonite's carry Extreme Speed and too be honest it's not as good as you think it is. Plus, Dragonite is not that bulky.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Latias - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latias   Latias - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Latias
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3